Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updated Linode Plans / New Larger Linodes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Updated Linode Plans / New Larger Linodes

All plans have received a resource increase. All standard instances now come with more disk space, with the larger standard plans getting a RAM, vCPU, and storage increase. The High Memory plans got a RAM boost. We’ve also introduced a new large standard instance: the Linode 192GB, complimenting our largest High Memory Linode: the Highmem 300GB. Check out the full lineup on our pricing page.

All new plans are available now – new Linodes will get the new specs. And, as always, these upgrades are available to your existing Linodes, too – you’ll see a “pending upgrade” banner in the Linode Manager.

We’d love to know what other instances types or sizes you’d find useful. Let us know in the comments.

LINK : https://blog.linode.com/2018/05/17/updated-linode-plans-new-larger-linodes/

Comments

• williewillie Member

The small plans look about the same as before: did they change?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@willie said:
    The small plans look about the same as before: did they change?

I think they went from like 24(?) GB of SSD space to 25GB. Basically just knocked everything inline with DO.

• HxxxHxxx Member

Mine went from 192 to 320GB, that's a savage upgrade pending.

• vovlervovler Member

Race to the bottom!!!!

• ZerpyZerpy Member
    edited May 2018

Just to compare old and new plans

So @Harambe - they went from 20 to 25 gigabyte for the smallest one, but 2nd went from 30 to 50 which is quite an upgrade :-D

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Zerpy You're an ace for putting those comparison in the same image!

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@trewq said:
    @Zerpy You're an ace for putting those comparison in the same image!

I guess 5k displays has it's benefits sometimes :(