Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YAY DRAMA! PREMIUMVM FOR SALE! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

YAY DRAMA! PREMIUMVM FOR SALE!

2»

Comments

• A possible reason for Dominic's decision was just posted in another thread. Dominic relied heavily on EaseVPS/Jacob and it looks like EaseVPS has deadpooled after losing their 2CO account (EaseVPS customers have been sold to MyRSK)

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/14480/easevps-rebranded-as-myrsk#latest

• @DomainBop Not sure how it would come under deadpool since from where I'm standing, the servers are online aswell as the website.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@DomainBop - My decision is nothing to do with that at all.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@raza19 said:

haha no, absolutely not.

• LEB VPS renewals are as low as 15%. With this design and name may be less :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2013

@qhoster said:
    LEB VPS renewals are as low as 15%. With this design and name may be less :)

That is not what I see here. While for new LEBs and some offers, it is 50-60% and the 90% one time off offer didnt manage to keep a single customer, we are close to 80-85% on the rest. Most customers have multiple services and some are older than a year (monthly payment among them too).

• You are lucky then, we have just got a new cancelation reading this ... funny :)

"found a better price at 123systems.net"

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

:facepalm:

Why on Earth would you ever publicly disclose the name of your company if you're seeking to sell. That's not the signal you want to send to prospective customers...

• PremiumVM home page:

Dear Clients,

As per the email you received, we are merging with HostNIT. Your accounts/services have been imported into their billing system. You may use the same log-in details to log into HostNIT as you did for PremiumVM. Dedicated server customers will be contacted shortly, and VPS's will be moved over to their New Jersey location within 24 hours. You will be emailed your new IP addresses when your VPS's have been moved over. If you have any questions, please contact HostNIT via support ticket (in their billing system)

You are being redirected to HostNIT's billing system in 15 seconds.

the redirect to HostNit's billing system gives a 404

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:
    www.hostnit.com/billing (port 80)
    Please forward this error screen to www.hostnit.com's WebMaster.

HostNit's home page is showing a default Cpanel page.

+1 <--this is sarcasm

• Looks like they may well have been hit with a WHMCS breach then?

• @Zen said:
    I'm confused, didn't they sell to some reputable provider? Who the hell are HostNIT?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1194965

• Zen said: I'm confused, didn't they sell to some reputable provider? Who the hell are HostNIT?

Why would a reputable provider want to buy PremiumVM?