Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: 61 128mb Debian 9 VPS's with Private IPv4 Any Country
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: 61 128mb Debian 9 VPS's with Private IPv4 Any Country

vootvoot Member
edited May 2018 in Requests

Hello I'm looking for a good deal on 61 128mb Debian 9 VPS's with Private IPv4 (not shared) in any country, including the USA.

Please recommend providers, thanks.

Comments

• williewillie Member
    edited May 2018

Revamped version of earlier thread?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/144170/looking-for-61-128mb-debian-9-vps-s-outside-the-usa

Why 61 of them if you don't mind my asking? Could what you really want be a single server with a /26 (61 ips)? That doesn't sound good, but it could be simpler to operate than 61 separate vm's.

• 60 for shoes + 1 VM to check everything is running fine.

Thanked by 2willie sayem314
  • warriorwarrior Member

@somewhatwindy said:
    60 for shoes + 1 VM to check everything is running fine.

just curious, what a define of shoes in server related? miner?

• fxffxf Member

@warrior said:

@somewhatwindy said:
    60 for shoes + 1 VM to check everything is running fine.

just curious, what a define of shoes in server related? miner?

sort of, but stupider. they're mining for shoes.

literally shoes. bots to purchase exclusive designer shoes or sneakers the minute they're available, to resell on forums and ebay.

Thanked by 2warrior sayem314
  • emreemre Member, LIR
    edited May 2018

warrior said: just curious, what a define of shoes in server related? miner?

Nope shoes are shoes as the things you put on your feet when you're going out :D

Nike , Adidas etc have ultra quick sales on their ecommerce websites and allow 1 shoe per 1 ip I guess.

That's the orign of that Shoe proxy stuff.

Lot's of ips to order lot's of snickers with very low prices and resell them in regular price afterwards to get high profit

Thanked by 3warrior FHR sayem314
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

$12 x 61 = $732 p/year.

Phoenix, AZ, USA.

OpenVZ.

• williewillie Member

I'm gonna close this. The shoe smell is too strong, as is the OP's apparent cluelessness given the peculiar request with no sane explanation about the OS version etc.

This discussion has been closed.