Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers - post your colo offers here, no limits - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers - post your colo offers here, no limits

1235»

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

I would love to post more but I cant.
    I'll be keeping you in mind FreeRangeCloud.

• Maybe 888 for after life. lol.> @deank said:

Sanity colocation @ LET.

$6 per mo.

$66 annually.

$666 for life time.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

@nyxynyx said:
    Looking for 2U single server colos in the Boston area. Any providers serving this region? :)

Please give full specs/requirements for what you are looking for other than the mentioned 2U rack space.

Thanked by 1nyxynyx
  • PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

@nyxynyx said:
    Looking for 2U single server colos in the Boston area. Any providers serving this region? :)

Would NYC work for you if so we have some great deals and good remote hands.

Thanked by 1nyxynyx
  • Is Boston a typical location asked for when it comes to Colo space? I haven't heard of many hosting providers out of the Boston market.

Thanked by 1nyxynyx
  • @SmartHost said:
    Please give full specs/requirements for what you are looking for other than the mentioned 2U rack space.

2U, 200W, 100 Mbps, 10 TB transfers, 1-2 IPv4, LET price :)

@PureVoltage said:

Boston for now. Possibly relocate to a further colo like NYC after working out any initial problems with the server, so local colo is more convenient.

@nextarray said:
    Is Boston a typical location asked for when it comes to Colo space? I haven't heard of many hosting providers out of the Boston market.

I prefer something local for now.

• @nyxynyx said:

@SmartHost said:

2U, 200W, 100 Mbps, 10 TB transfers, 1-2 IPv4, LET price :)

@PureVoltage said:

Boston for now. Possibly relocate to a further colo like NYC after working out any initial problems with the server, so local colo is more convenient.

@nextarray said:
    Is Boston a typical location asked for when it comes to Colo space? I haven't heard of many hosting providers out of the Boston market.

I prefer something local for now.

Would Connecticut work for you? Definitely not lowend though.

Thanked by 1nyxynyx
  • @seriesn said:
    Would Connecticut work for you? Definitely not lowend though.

Yes it might! How are Connecticut colo prices like?

• nyxynyx said: Yes it might! How are Connecticut colo prices like?

Just realized you needed 2u and I literally got 1u available on my tiny half rack.

Btw, reach out to the peoples at colocation america. I had some stuff is Boston with them 3 years back before moving everything to hartford. :) You will need to Negotiate a little, but their pricing is pretty decent and quality support.

Thanked by 1nyxynyx
  • We have space in that area (Boston) metro but I can't adv. These guys have cheap colo in boston area. https://www.endoffice.com/

Thanked by 1nyxynyx
  • Would anyone be interested in some Washington D.C. Colo space? If I see enough interest I'll add it as a service offered.

@nextarray said:
    We have space in that area (Boston) metro but I can't adv. These guys have cheap colo in boston area. https://www.endoffice.com/

everytime I try to look at their prices I get an error 404.

• Possibly closed shop. What price range are you looking for?

@nextarray said:
    Possibly closed shop. What price range are you looking for?

I was just wondering. They did have some neat solutions.

• For near future reference for myself.

I'll soon (in a month max until our projects website etc are done) be looking for some colocation space in the EU.

Space: 4x1U (If everything goes according to our hopes then more in the future)
    200-300W per U
    AT LEAST 5TB bandwidth at 100Mbps, the more the better of course.
    DDoS protection
    Ship-ins accepted.

• Well I would suggest us but I can advertise as a provider. I can help you look for something if youd like.

• @Delong said:
    Would anyone be interested in some Washington D.C. Colo space? If I see enough interest I'll add it as a service offered.

For the right price, sure :smile:

• inteldomeinteldome Member
    edited February 2020

Looking for someone who can do colocation for us.

We are in need of 10U place in Equinix DC2 or Telx 8th Avenue in NY. No internet needed, power supply should be around ±200-300 per unit, we can't say 100% currently.

We are up for a contract with 12 month commitment.

We can consider options with 5U colocation in any of the previously stated locations, or over 10U colocation options, however it all depends on the price.

I cannot officially say that we do colo here in Texas.

• @AlienData_Josh said:

Josh... Texas... Colo.....

@dahartigan said:

@AlienData_Josh said:

Josh... Texas... Colo.....

Heres you some good reading.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/162764/rpi4-4gb-feeler

• It's interesting to read the different pricing in Europe. Has anyone else seen higher pricing or am I missing something?

• @bsdfire said:
    It's interesting to read the different pricing in Europe. Has anyone else seen higher pricing or am I missing something?

Congrats on your first post

• bsloan9858bsloan9858 Member
    edited February 2020

I didn't read the rules

• @AlienData_Josh said:

If you all are interested I have a rep here in Dallas that I work with. He may be able to get you great pricing for being a reseller etc. I know he just quoted buddy of mine two weeks ago crazy pricing. Might be worth it if your interested. I believe he works with Cogentco.com is his first name.

@bsdfire said:

@AlienData_Josh said:

If you all are interested I have a rep here in Dallas that I work with. He may be able to get you great pricing for being a reseller etc. I know he just quoted buddy of mine two weeks ago crazy pricing. Might be worth it if your interested. I believe he works with Cogentco.com is his first name.

I've talked with Cogent about their DCs. They got pretty decent pricing. Although personally wasn't thrilled about the facility.

• serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

1U-42U Colocation in Latvia starting at $39

Our data center is strategically located in Riga, Latvia. Latvia is a state in Northeastern Europe, a crossroads between the Nordic countries (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark), Western Europe (Germany, the Netherlands, UK, France etc.) and Russia.

Get closer to your customers by placing your servers in our secure and guarded data center in Riga, Latvia (EU). Full power and network redundancy, temperature control, smoke and fire detectors and surveillance cameras make our data center a perfect choice for your mission-critical servers. You can send you server to us or we can order and install a brand-new or used server for you.

We offer colocation in our brand new TIER2/3 datacenter in Riga, LV from as low as $39/mo.

1U, up to 0.5A 220v power, 1gbit port, bandwidth negotiable, free installation and remote hands $39 Click here to Order Now!

2U, up to 1A 220v power, 1gbit port, bandwidth negotiable, free installation and remote hands $69
    Click here to Order Now!

3-5U, up to 2A 220v power, 1gbit port, bandwidth negotiable, free installation and remote hands $99
    Click here to Order Now!

20U, up to 10A 220v power, 1gbit port, bandwidth negotiable, free installation and remote hands $399
    Click here to Order Now!

40U, up to 20A 220v power, 1gbit port, bandwidth negotiable, free installation and remote hands $799
    Click here to Order Now!

Please visit our website: https://www.serveria.com or PM me for a personalized quotation.

• 1u-2u colocation starting at $70 per month in Tampa, FL. Contact me for details and datacenter information.