Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any cheap turkey vps provider? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any cheap turkey vps provider?

2»

Comments

• indeed, my bad. :D

• @ttsaon said:
    ErawanArifNugroho rds100 Citynethost still running? did you use egypt vps kvm or openvz?

They still running, but now their price is increasing. Previously, I've used KVM and OpenVZ, :)

• @ErawanArifNugroho any review about their vps? stable?

• @ttsaon I had a bad experience with citynethost about 3 years ago (when they had cheap plans before the 300% price increase).

Took 1 week of tickets for them to enable tun/tap on the openvz vps.

• @MuZo so bad service? and did you use them kvm plan?

• @ttsaon I don't actually remember, mainly support issues, also don't except a good internet port speed , no I had openvz.

• has a vps with citynet back in the days, worked "almost fine" until the revolution, then i gave it up because it couldn't keep up, it was down all the time because of the events, that was 2 years ago tho, so I wouldn't know how they handle customers now, but I wouldn't expect premium services

• HosthinkHosthink Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We're planning to create an offer for our KVM servers. Just we need to place 5 of our new servers to datacenter. Probably, new nodes will be ready in next week.

Seref