Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cinco De Mayo! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cinco De Mayo!

13»

Comments

• For what it's worth, this thread actually delivered some nice deals!

What's the next occasion or celebration or holiday that would warrant a deal thread like this, just so we (the providers and our pockets) can prepare? ^^

• williewillie Member

pullangcubo said: What's the next occasion or celebration or holiday that would warrant a deal thread like this

May 13th, Mothers day?

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@willie said:

pullangcubo said: What's the next occasion or celebration or holiday that would warrant a deal thread like this

May 13th, Mothers day?

Father's Day since we all know there are no women on the interwebs.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@AuroraZ said:

@willie said:

May 13th, Mothers day?

On a slightly different topic, are you in touch with @WSS? Is he okay? (If I may ask.) He's still in your signature.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@angstrom said:

@AuroraZ said:

@willie said:

May 13th, Mothers day?

On a slightly different topic, are you in touch with @WSS? Is he okay? (If I may ask.) He's still in your signature.

Everyday I talk with him. He is working now, doing ok. Getting ready to move and get a hair cut maybe.

Thanked by 2angstrom MasonR

@AuroraZ said:

@angstrom said:

@AuroraZ said:

@willie said:

May 13th, Mothers day?

Everyday I talk with him. He is working now, doing ok. Getting ready to move and get a hair cut maybe.

Yeah, that hair -- it seems/seemed urgent. ;-)

Please say hi to him from me if you get a chance. :-)

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • williewillie Member

WSS was hanging out at Hostballs last time I looked. I haven't been there in a couple weeks but should stop by and will check for him.

@willie said:
    WSS was hanging out at Hostballs last time I looked. I haven't been there in a couple weeks but should stop by and will check for him.

Although I'm not yet registered on Hostballs, I sometimes check it out, and as far as I can tell, WSS hasn't been very active there recently.

• donlidonli Member

@AuroraZ said:

@willie said:

May 13th, Mothers day?

I was hoping for the mother of all deals on May 13th.

• cociucociu Member

for 8 de mayo :

we have restock some special dedis :

use this code for plans bellow :

1) budget server 1 , use this code to get 50% off for life : BUDGET1

2) budget server 2 , use this code to get 50% off for life : BUDGET2

3) budget server 3 , use this code to get 50% off for life : BUDGET3

all this servers cand be found here : https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/dedicated-servers-romania

Profesional servers :

1) Profesional server 1 , use this code to get 50% off for life : PROF1

link to order : https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/high-dedicated-servers

Is a verry verry limited offer valid until the stock is exhausted , this servers is from people who was not renew the offer what we made last month.

Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • harispharisp Member
    edited May 2018
    I am bit late but can offer this in Nuremberg, Germany:

3 GB DDR4 RAM
    2 CPU core
    15 GB SSD RAID Disk space
    3000 GB traffic on 1 Gbit
    KVM / SolusVM
    ++
    Order -> https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=56

• @harisp are you sure that is the correct link?

• hzrhzr Member

@harisp hetzner?

• williewillie Member

Some very nice offers especially with the 50% discount. But I see Plan 4, "2.20GHz 24 vCores E5-2430" and Plan 5, "2xIntel Xeon 1.80GHz 32 vCores E5-2430"

I don't think those can both be the same model of cpu, when the frequencies and core counts are different like that. Is there a typo in the model number?

• harispharisp Member

@scorcher9 said:
    @harisp are you sure that is the correct link?

Ops, fixed :).

@hzr said:
    @harisp hetzner?

Yes, I have some free space so can offer it.

• @cociu any chance for upgrade the uplink/HDD (Budget 1 server)?

• cociucociu Member

mtsbatalha said: @cociu any chance for upgrade the uplink/HDD (Budget 1 server)?

nope, sorry.

• teamaccteamacc Member

@cociu said:

mtsbatalha said: @cociu any chance for upgrade the uplink/HDD (Budget 1 server)?

nope, sorry.

Didn't you say earlier that customers could send their own 2.5" (9.5mm?) drives to your DC and you'd install them?

• cociucociu Member

teamacc said: Didn't you say earlier that customers could send their own 2.5" (9.5mm?) drives to your DC and you'd install them?

if the customer is send it yes is possible, what is not possible uplink upgrade or upgrade hdd with our hdd`s

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@donli said:

@AuroraZ said:

@willie said:

May 13th, Mothers day?

I was hoping for the mother of all deals on May 13th.

Remember no womens on the internet. It is all @raindog308 pretending to be womens.