Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I leave Trello
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why I leave Trello

Hello,

In my (small career) I decide to leave trello for a forum because, trello is very fast tool, very order but the "column view" and no editor for long work it's time to manage.

It's also true, trello as markeditor but remember all code and when you write fast..isn't not easy.

I would like to know if there is someone who make my same decision or choose another tool.

Thank you

Diego

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

Tafak you just vomited a bunch of words without actual mean. Are you looking for trello alternatives?

• I'm trying to understand what you said but seems like what you described as con in trello is what it actually is. Column view because it's kanban thing!

Otherwise, see Airtable.

Thanked by 1kassle
  • Im also in at the point of choosing between Trello and Asana. I have try both and think I like Asana more. Will go with Asana for now.

• @LTniger said:
    Tafak you just vomited a bunch of words without actual mean. Are you looking for trello alternatives?

no any trello alternative..i try to look but anyone satisfied.

@jetchirag i let you know about airtable

@nqservices asana not like to my team.

• kasslekassle Member

documentation is the heart of agile development. card (on kanban/trello) is the place to describe what, why, when and how the job. every single card should be finished no more than 2 weeks or less. if more ... then you should retrospective why it happen.

yes it's too much todo for single fighter or small team, but if you do ... you're ready to grow bigger.

some say documentation is from the (clean) code. true, but only for developer. how about people from other division ? they need to know what are you doing, especially project manager, product owner and investor.

all apps based on kanban or scrum method require the same bureaucracy. so the question is back to you, what do you want ? maybe you just want a simpe to do list (like grocery shop).

• sarahsarah Member

Have you tried wekan?

• @kassle said:
    documentation is the heart of agile development. card (on kanban/trello) is the place to describe what, why, when and how the job. every single card should be finished no more than 2 weeks or less. if more ... then you should retrospective why it happen.

yes it's too much todo for single fighter or small team, but if you do ... you're ready to grow bigger.

some say documentation is from the (clean) code. true, but only for developer. how about people from other division ? they need to know what are you doing, especially project manager, product owner and investor.

all apps based on kanban or scrum method require the same bureaucracy. so the question is back to you, what do you want ? maybe you just want a simpe to do list (like grocery shop).

yes we are small team..we are in 7.
    Yes I study scrum method and we use when we work with other company.
    i like trello but i prefer has it a text editor.

@sarah wekan has a editor?

• kasslekassle Member

how about write the text on google docs, then attach the link to the card ?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@chiccorosso said:

>

yes we are small team..we are in 7.
    Yes I study scrum method and we use when we work with other company.
    i like trello but i prefer has it a text editor.

What @kassle said, use Google Docs to attach any work. We just have task (card name) and any important details/notes (card description), any writing/spreadsheets work is done in Google Docs and attached.

• i never think g docs can you send me the doc and how to use like a card?

• kasslekassle Member

meh, nevermind

• mkshmksh Member

But moscow is still part of europe so?

• Asana is great.
    But I find the list view + tags to be faster to manage than the Columns view.

• @mksh said:
    But moscow is still part of europe so?

Moscow NEVER is part of Europe. For me, Europe is Union European. <3

@404error

i test again asana ;)