Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems @ NodeDeploy - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Problems @ NodeDeploy

2»

Comments

• Well, I got an answer to my ticket today, that was nice. Unfortunately it didn't matter for more than two weeks already, but anyway, a kept word is always a good thing.

• so, where's the statement? and the ticket replies.

• jEpjEp Member

This is what I received...

This was unfortunately due to complications which arouse during the migrations. We experienced heavy inbound DDoS across our entire network, which in turn caused massive lag and packetloss. We are currently working hard to make sure that things like this do not happen in the future, we are also improving our support & billing in order to keep up with the high demand. You should notice a much improved service within the next few months.

• No statement, yet.

• Sounds like NodeDeploy will be deadpooling soon.

• @jake said:
    Sounds like NodeDeploy will be deadpooling soon.

Another statement not backed up by facts.. Way to go!

• LeeLee Veteran

@jake said:
    Sounds like NodeDeploy will be deadpooling soon.

At the moment there is no reason to suggest that Kevdam, at least no more reason that you folks at Chicagovps will deadpool soon.

• irmirm Member

@ATHK said:
    Another statement not backed up by facts.. Way to go!

While it might not be set in stone, there are some serious signs showing that it might be headed that way from all the issues/complaints and lack of responses from the NodeDeploy staff.

@BradND who was once really active on here hasn't been around to answer questions as of late, @Ben1002 (formerly BenND) has changed his name for whatever reason to not display the NodeDeploy initials which suggests he might be distancing himself from the company (again, just an assumption but I don't see why it would be done unless that was one of the reasons), customers are complaining that their tickets haven't been answered in weeks/months, and others are complaining about nodes being down and so on.

These are some serious red flags that show major issues within a hosting company IMO and I think it's safe to assume that things are only going to get worse and not better from the looks of it and customers just need to be ready incase things get worse.

• Things are getting far better actually. There has been a number of restructures internally including but not limited to us taking on two new full time staff members, and another announcement that is soon to come which should further cement our previous good standing back in place. If you're a customer and you have any issues or queries we will answer you via support ticket or email, do not post threads as we will not respond.

@BBTN If you have any queries, please open a support ticket and someone will deal with your concerns.

Thank you.

Thanked by 3DomainBop mpkossen Zen
  • @BradND Please look at ticket #716040

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@BradND said:

do not post threads as we will not respond.

Actually that's a little rough when people are not getting responses to tickets, also it was ND that said they would be posting an announcement, so...... ironic much?

• Where did I state that we were specifically posting it here?

@jeffery I believe this is cleared up.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

In the context.

• @BradND said:
    Where did I state that we were specifically posting it here?

You didn't. Ben did.

@Ben1002 said:
    Eta for resolution of all pending tickets and a statement of what's happened is tomorrow. Planning on having all issues resolved tomorrow.

Which was over a week ago. Not trying to hurt any of you guys here, but there's some people waiting for answers and I'm sure your answers will calm down the crowd.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Well, this is a bit sad, but better if brad could no longer take care of it.

• And again..

Am I the only one with problems on Hera there?

• Sorry man, moved out after October incident.
    Why haven't you?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
  • Apparently something happened at the DC relating to a network cable for this server.

• MartinDMartinD Member
    edited March 2014

Yep - that's exactly it. That's all I've been told despite pushing for more info.

This is just one more in a line of cockups from the DC who seem to have no clue on customer satisfaction or accountability. The last one was them dropping our vlan. When asked about it they said everything was fine and it took hours before they checked and realised we were right. No apology was forthcoming that time either.

We're looking at a few other providers (still in DE) to improve the services we can provide.

All I can say is sorry for the downtime - I assure you 100% it's out of our control at the moment until we find a suitable alternative :/

Thanked by 1Lee
  • blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited March 2014

Yes, it is very sad to see our loyal customers be affected by their incompetence. We are indeed looking at another alternatives and we will update you should there be any news.