Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seedbox panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seedbox panel

I want to hire someone that have good knowledge of linux to integrate seedbox with cpanel. Can create a linux script. Auto generated user account. A simple panel? And many more. Please let me know if you are interested.

Comments

• I suggest you give a budget.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @FlamesRunner said:
    I suggest you give a budget.

I dont know. I need them to send an price quotation.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Why integrate a seedbox with cpanel? Just fork quickbox.

Thanked by 1Eased
  • @jarland said:

Yeah using it too. But need auto generate user account after payment. Currently. Had to do manually. Or anyone can make a simple panel like other seedbox provider for management.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2018

@mrlongshen said:

@jarland said:

Yeah using it too. But need auto generate user account after payment. Currently. Had to do manually. Or anyone can make a simple panel like other seedbox provider for management.

I would think the same amount of work would be needed to create a plugin for cPanel than it would just making a basic standalone panel or WHMCS addon. You would still be doing everything separately unless you have some idea for how cPanel will automate everything for you, considering it's a web hosting panel.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding it though.

• @MikeA said:

@mrlongshen said:

@jarland said:

I would think the same amount of work would be needed to create a plugin for cPanel than it would just making a basic standalone panel or WHMCS addon. You would still be doing everything separately unless you have some idea for how cPanel will automate everything for you, considering it's a web hosting panel.

Hmm which one you prefer?
    I found some seedbox provider that generate auto setup account for seedbox. When user paid, the account automatically create randomly and user have access to rutorrent, can restart, can view ftp download via browser. Its all on whmcs. I believe it integrate between debian server and whmcs.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2018

@mrlongshen said:

@MikeA said:

@mrlongshen said:

@jarland said:

I found some seedbox provider that generate auto setup account for seedbox. When user paid, the account automatically create randomly and user have access to rutorrent, can restart, can view ftp download via browser. Its all on whmcs. I believe it integrate between debian server and whmcs.

Doing something directly in WHMCS if you use it would probably be more efficient, and cheaper if you plan to hire a freelancer or do it yourself. No point in paying cPanel license fees when it won't even be used for it's purpose.

Thanked by 2FHR TriJetScud
  • WHMCS plug-in integrations isn't even all that hard if you know what you're doing.

They literally have an entire SDK that gives you an idea where to start for writing a service plugin.

• @MikeA said:

@mrlongshen said:

@MikeA said:

@mrlongshen said:

@jarland said:

Doing something directly in WHMCS if you use it would probably be more efficient, and cheaper if you plan to hire a freelancer or do it yourself. No point in paying cPanel license fees when it won't even be used for it's purpose.

Thanks. Hope someone can make it for me.

@TriJetScud said:
    WHMCS plug-in integrations isn't even all that hard if you know what you're doing.

They literally have an entire SDK that gives you an idea where to start for writing a service plugin.

Sorry dont know about coding only got idea..

• that_guythat_guy Member
    edited May 2018

I can't help you there, but I'd contact the authors of quickbox.io, and liara a.k.a. "niayh" on reddit, an ex quickbox developer and now the only/main dev of swizzin (another good seedbox install script & panel). Both are willing to do paid jobs, afaik. They (or at least liara) could also help you with seedbox server tuning, and installation/configuration, I guess.

liara/Niayh contact / swizzin info:
    https://swizzin.ltd/
    https://www.reddit.com/user/niayh
    https://www.reddit.com/r/swizzinltd/

Good luck!

• mrlongshenmrlongshen Member
    edited May 2018

@that_guy said:
    I can't help you there, but I'd contact the authors of quickbox.io, and liara a.k.a. "niayh" on reddit, an ex quickbox developer and now the only/main dev of swizzin (another good seedbox install script & panel). Both are willing to do paid jobs, afaik. They (or at least liara) could also help you with seedbox server tuning, and installation/configuration, I guess.

liara/Niayh contact / swizzin info:
    https://swizzin.ltd/
    https://www.reddit.com/user/niayh
    https://www.reddit.com/r/swizzinltd/

Good luck!

Thanks for suggestions. Im already using it hihi

• ChuckChuck Member

@jarland said:

I have tried quickbox. For some reason the VPS CPU % is always so high.

• @Chuck said:

@jarland said:

I have tried quickbox. For some reason the VPS CPU % is always so high.

You better use swizzin. True i have same problem with you. I believe it because they using apache modules

Thanked by 1Chuck