Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling a OVH Kimsufi 2012 Dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling a OVH Kimsufi 2012 Dedicated server

Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
2GB ram
2x500GB hdd (software raid 1 or 0)
100mbit port/unlimited traffic
1 ipv4 (upto 3 extra failover ipv4)
/64 ipv6 subnet
Datacenter:rbx
price : 12.99 €/month or 15.53 €/month vat included (this was before the ddos protection, so now it will be plus €1)

Can be transferred to customers outside EU countries.
The server is payed until April 12, 2014.
I'm asking €90. Payment method paypal (transaction fees on you).

Actually the plan can be seen online on an hidden kimsufi page http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/bons_plans/

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited October 2013

Noooot a bad server, was considering getting that one back when they were available.

Should note that while it's that price per month as specified on the page, it's only renewable yearly.

• : Durée minimum d'engagement d'1 an.

So it looks like without VAT in Apr 2014 you will need to pay 13.99*12=167.88 EUR to renew.

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • rds100rds100 Member
    edited October 2013

nevermind

• camargcamarg Member
    edited October 2013

@rm_ It can be renewed on a monthly basis, annual payment was required for the first time only. When I got it was 155,92€ for a year (vat excluded), since ovh declared that vac will not be charged on yearly updates the price should remain 155,92€ for yearly payments and 13.99€ for monthly updates

• reconsidered the price.

New price €70

• Hello,@Xen

• This looks nice, but then I saw this...
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/14353/just-got-this-from-ovh

any possibility to run into trouble like that?

• That issue is/should be only for the servers sold in 2013 apparently.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

if the server can be transfer to non-eu location, i am interested, kindly PM me

• Can offer you €50 today. PM me if interested.

• hope this is not another ovh scam post.

• Was going to buy this, he provided a screenshot of the manager but when it came time to close the deal he refused to send a PayPal invoice/request for funds and could not give me a reason why. I did not want to send the funds as a gift for obvious reasons, not saying it's a scam but be careful...

• @nunim said:
    Was going to buy this, he provided a screenshot of the manager but when it came time to close the deal he refused to send a PayPal invoice/request for funds and could not give me a reason why. I did not want to send the funds as a gift for obvious reasons, not saying it's a scam but be careful...

soulds like the old trick played again

• The server is still available. I'm dropping the price to €60

• @camarg said:
    rm_ It can be renewed on a monthly basis, annual payment was required for the first time only. When I got it was 155,92€ for a year (vat excluded), since ovh declared that vac will not be charged on yearly updates the price should remain 155,92€ for yearly payments and 13.99€ for monthly updates

So the kimsufi special can be switched to monthly billing after the first year?

I bought the E2180 which is the deal prior to this one.. would have preferred the E6550 cause it has intel VT

• earl said: So the kimsufi special can be switched to monthly billing after the first year?

yes, but you're charged 1€ extra for VAC

Thanked by 1earl
  • @camarg said:

Thanks.. would rather pay the 1€ extra for that VAC then paying 119€ for the year!

• Hello,@Xen

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

if the server is still there, and can be transfered to non-EU residents, i may be interested, kindly PM me

• if @nunim was saying so, i would trust there was something behind this selling stuff ^^