Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HI ! issue with the payment.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HI ! issue with the payment.

Hello, I'm using vps for a short time and I guess as I've been testing all services.
There requesting one down because the service was cut all the time, yet I keep getting notices for payment with late fees, for the new period, and the account grows larger.
The account is suspended from the first maturity.
Can this company trying to do something legally?, Or just like all other canceled the account and ready?
Thanks for the help, this has me worried.

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

Thank you for calling, you have been placed in a Q whilst we figure out what you are on about.

• ztecztec Member
    edited October 2013

Just change your address and surname. You'll be fine.

And yes I expect lots of criticism from all the providers here, but I can take it.

• Hello, I'm using a translator, not good management English language.
    If you do not understand, please tell me in a more clear, I will try to clarify.

• Do not let me change my data.

• Which country are you from?

• Argentina and the United States service

• Legally they can't do anything to you, they are not going to chase you in Argentina.
    However they might add you to some blacklist, which could prevent you to order another service in the future, even from another provider.
    What you should do is to login to their client area, go to your product details and see if there is a "request cancellation" button there. If there is - use it. This usually cancels the outstanding invoices too.
    If there is not such button you can open a ticket and ask them to cancel your service.

• no cancellation button, this already pedi per ticket, I will re-order, and commented that I was told.

• No, don't reorder. If you have submitted a ticket, asking them to cancel it, that's the best you can do. Move on with your life.

• Thanks for everything

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Habla en español, yo te traduzco

• Bueno me contestaron diciendo que la cancelación es solo telefónica, (como se supone que hable ingles), y que no debo tener saldo deudor.
    Asique es un caso perdido, lo que temo es lo que pueda ocurrir luego si siguen aumentando la deuda.

Saludos

• Well I replied saying that the cancellation is only phone, (it is supposed to speak English), and I should not have a debit balance. So here is a basket case, I fear what might happen later if debt continue to rise.

• So tell us who is this provider, so we can all avoid them. "Cancellations only by phone". Yeah, they can eat my...

• fortatrust

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited October 2013

@viruha said:
    fortatrust

ROFL. Ignore these scumbags. They are the worst of the worst. They will put your name on some public list, to shame you for not paying them. But just ignore them. Someday they will get what they deserve.

@viruha eso que dijo @rds100 es cierto. Tienen malas practicas. Si vas a requerir un servicio, busca a alguien de confianza, como BuyVM, Prometeus, RamNode, Backupsy, Fliphost, etc. Esos son confiables

Ignoralos, @viruha, solo te pondan en su "lista negra", pero nada mas.

• Gracias a todos.
    thanks to all

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@viruha said:
    fortatrust

Bahahahaha. I did NOT see that one coming as I read down the thread. Best punchline all day. Seriously walk away and remember to give them the middle finger. I don't know if that translates to Argentina, but I promise they will receive the message.

• Your not alone! http://www.fortatrust.com/blacklist/

This list is illegal on so many levels but it's here nonetheless!

• Forta Trust always makes me ROFL with these list of there own flawed pre-paid billing agreement, the is rage amazing, All it will take though is the wrong person to be on that list one day and it will be 'fixed' :)