Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to buy Unmetered Bandwidth Servers for Video Streaming in Euorpe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to buy Unmetered Bandwidth Servers for Video Streaming in Euorpe

wa44io4wa44io4 Member
edited April 2018 in Requests

Hello,

I am looking for Unmetered Bandwidth Servers in Euorpe. Servers will be used for video streaming. I am looking for servers from any European country except Netherlands.

Example Specification:

CPU with PassMark Score of 10K
32 GB DDR3 / DDR4 ECC RAM
4x 4 TB 7200RPM SATA Disks
Software / Hardware RAID 0 / 10
True Unmetered Monthly Bandwidth / Transfer
Full Duplex 2 Gbps or, 5 Gbps or, 10 Gbps Dedicated Network

Servers with different spec might work based on different things. What mainly important is the unmetered bandwidth and decent quality network.

There's no specific budget, post your best offer. I will use PayPal to make payments.

I had a quite similar thread for the same purpose earlier. But as there was different discussion on that thread so I am creating this one instead of bumping that one.

Thanks.

Comments

• @wa44io4 said:
    I had a quite similar thread for the same purpose earlier. But as there was different discussion on that thread so I am creating this one instead of bumping that one.

First of all you already know that you are in the ballpark of usd +1.5k/m for 2 gbps?

Second, I hope you mean 2 gbps, 5 gbps and 10gpbs because even 2 GB/s would be unrealistic for your project.

@clouvider is good at explaining the realistic figures here

Thanked by 2wa44io4 Clouvider
  • How is your in/outbound spread? Where does your traffic go to (region, ideally ISPs or ASNs)?

Depending on this:

2G 1500-1750$ (2G on 10G limited, +300$ for burst 95/5)

5G 3500-4000$ (5G on 10G limited, +250$ for burst 95/5)

10G 6500-7500$ (10G on 10G, +500$ for second port and 95/5 up to 20G)

Server per specs included, /29 included, /48 included, Burstable BW 75c/Mbit

Budapest/HU - Prague/CZ

Pure Trash traffic (Exchanges, HE, Cogent) = -30%

• @Vinnyletje said:

@wa44io4 said:

First of all you already know that you are in the ballpark of usd +1.5k/m for 2 gbps?

Second, I hope you mean 2 gbps, 5 gbps and 10gpbs because even 2 GB/s would be unrealistic for your project.

OP already got the Clouvider treatment in August 2017
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2357549/#Comment_2357549

• @William Which provider? It exceeds my budget slightly though.

• @vovler said:

@Vinnyletje said:

@wa44io4 said:

OP already got the Clouvider treatment in August 2017
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2357549/#Comment_2357549

Ahh figured that would be the case it's a bit too long to reread it now. I've followed that post when it was relevant but he mentioned he did it for bumping so yeah

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

FDC Servers will probably be the cheapest. Although they are probably a pure Cogent shop.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1708221

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

you need SSD's for Video Streaming

• @GTHost said:
    you need SSD's for Video Streaming

no, but I need good disks ... can you offer something like that?

• shellshell Member

maybe 10gbps.io / datapacket.com
    around $2k for 10gbps and plenty location

*i'm not their customer, just see their offer look's good

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • @MasonR @shell sent them an email right now.

• apollo15apollo15 Member
    edited April 2018

How many servers would you need ?

Also why not NL ?

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • @apollo15 said:
    How many servers would you need ?

Also why not NL ?

2 - 3 servers ... just take it as my current personal preference ...

• You won't buy anything. Just close.

• @somewhatwindy said:
    You won't buy anything. Just close.

Sorry, What? :O

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

William said: Prague/CZ

Just out of interest, in which datacenter in Prague would that be? DataCamp / DataPacket is able to do unmetered 20Gbps in a bunch of locations (including Prague) for around 2800€.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited April 2018

My own network in both locations.

BIX in Budapest, Sitel in Prague. HU available immediate, CZ lead time 2 weeks.

I'm willing to cut prices or work out more complex billing schemes based on my peering costs and percentage to there, depending on commit.

I can offer trash traffic, but you end up far better with FDC for that; i just dump to cheapest BGP route anyway.

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2018

Is that live streaming or video delivery? Pretty sure we can do something a bit cheaper than that if it's the latter. No PayPal though :)

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

We can work out something in Germany, just get in touch with me.

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

Can do $400 per gig should you commit to 5Gbps or more. Will throw in managed transcoding to ABR HLS for some of the streams as a bonus. Get in touch.

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • wa44io4wa44io4 Member
    edited April 2018

@William Sent you PM.

@BunnySpeed It's for Video Delivery.

@FR_Michael Sent you PM.

@PUSHR_Victor Can you please let me know which provider do you represent? Also, why exactly it will cost $2000 (maximum price so far comparing to other offers out of LET)?

• wa44io4 said: Also, why exactly it will cost $2000 (maximum price so far comparing to other offers)?

I only see one other 5g offer which was $3500-4000/month.

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • @willie well, I meant other offers outside LET.