Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sugest me big Disc space Cheap VPS provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sugest me big Disc space Cheap VPS provider

2»

Comments

• It looks like the guy's been around for a while.

Scammers don't last even half of that.

@fcfc do you have any proof of him scamming people? or what are you? an envious over-jealous resentful competitor?

Ah, no, wait, you may have the kind of thinking as in ''people who don't play the custom business rules as I conceive them, are only worth of my scolding and lashing'' ...

Uncover the scam in public. if you can't, just shut-up.
    you're revealing yourself.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

A resentful competitor? That would be pretty difficult considering I don't sell hosting services nor am I in any sort of web hosting field so no..?

And if you could be bothered to read my argument/point of view you would see I (along with someone else in here who's noticed the same things I have) was merely pointing out how suspicious it is for a "service provider" to be so secretive about his/her business. He/she refuses to post any sort of test IP's, test download links, refuses to divulge any information about his company such as where his servers are located, if he owns his own hardware and so on and the only information that anyone can find about him is a bunch of irrelevant garbage written on a TRIPOD website and other random websites (a host that resorts to having to list their information on a free hosting provider, especially tripod? yeah, not suspect AT ALL).

Ask yourself the same questions im asking then feel free to choose a side. Why is this "service provider" being so diligent when it comes to keeping what should be public information such as what ive listed above a secret? Give me one good reason why he or any service provider with a presence on here would be willing to go through such great lengths to not disclose a test IP, a test file download, information about his servers relating to location(s), his plans costs and so on. All signs point to him doing something that he doesn't want the public finding out about or hes amazingly unprofessional and doesn't meet the rules set in the LET guidelines for any regular service provider (http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/3996/lowendtalk-guidelines#latest) which is why he'd rather do shady deals via PM's and hide as much information as possible.

But then again, reading my posts before commenting is too difficult I see.

So please don't be a retard and spew bullshit at me for questioning the actions of a "service provider" who deserves to have the way they're conducting business on this forum questioned because you're too illiterate to read my posts and understand my (and others) point of view on the subject.

Oh and what the fuck does "you're revealing yourself" even mean?

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

hi dear all

@fcfc PMed me his requirement

he had ram,cpu and bandwidth, but no hdd

when i questioned him, he immediately came up with an answer, then he wanted the test ip and file.

i asked him the prefered location, he answered ANY.

here is a "Sherlock Homes", trying to unsolve agentmishra's mistery and ready to take a vps at any location, wish i could offer him a location and file at MOON, but unfortunately couldnt yet find a DC there...

hahaha

and you know @john_k, my approach or the way i deal things may look stupid, but @fcfc and @texteditor feel i am a scammer and looting people and i do not know what else.

not only these two, there are a bunch of these kind, they feel only they are correct in ways and means......

LOL

any ways you are the third person so far to have defended me...

@john_k thanks once again

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

@agentmishra Yep I PMed you looking for a quote after you said the following ( your words, not mine)

you need some help let me know, you need a dedi/vps/etc, PM me and i shall try to help you.

You resorted to pointing out that I had forgot to mention a HDD size (something amazingly irrelevant and not a big deal at all) then once I corrected that you refused to go any further because you would've had to give up information about your hosting services like a test IP or even server location(s) (I know, very secretive stuff right here folks).

As far as location goes, tell the customer what you have and ill they will decide if its something that suits them. That's up for the customer to decide not the host is it not? :)

Again, all signs point to you being something less than legitimate and apparently im not the only one whos taken note of this since @texteditor has brought up his concerns as well.

• I'm out of this discussion.

Please, don't take it personally, I don't know any of you. I won't take parts in here .

I just check the facts and think by myself.

It is unfair bad-mouthing others with only speculations and conjectures, without having proof of what's wrongly concluded.

Revealing == "making something evident" , in this case, the poster's intentions. (Collins Dict)

@john_k said:
    I'm out of this discussion.

Please, don't take it personally, I don't know any of you. I won't take parts in here .

I just check the facts and think by myself.

It is unfair bad-mouthing others with only speculations and conjectures, without having proof of what's wrongly concluded.

Revealing == "making something evident" , in this case, the poster's intentions. (Collins Dict)

yes i understand

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

Anyway, just had a conversation with our little friend @agentmishra over Skype.

Basically ill leave out the bulk of it since it basically involves him saying nothing of importance and trying to give me the run around while refusing to get down to business (PM me if you want the full logs). I request a VPS with 256MB RAM, 5GB HDD, 500-1000GB bandwidth in any location he can provide in the $1-$20/month price range for a CDN.

http://66.150.164.185/convo.txt

TL:DR - I approach him as a customer looking for a VPS with the specs listed above anywhere in the world for a CDN. I list my price range and the reason behind me needing these VPS'.

In return, im quoted a price higher than one that would be acceptable by the LET guidelines ($20/month), am called a waste of time because I would like him to answer some questions about what datacenter he colocates or rents from that doesn't allow its users to use their services as a CDN and am blocked on Skype once I let him know that a portion of this conversation would be going on LET.

@fcfc said:
    Anyway, just had a conversation with our little friend agentmishra over Skype.

Basically ill leave out the bulk of it since it basically involves him saying nothing of importance (PM me if you want the full logs). I request a VPS with 256MB RAM, 5GB HDD, 500-100GB bandwidth in any location he can provide in the $1-$20/month price range for a CDN.

http://66.150.164.185/convo.txt

TL:DR - I approach him as a customer looking for a VPS with the specs listed above anywhere in the world for a CDN. I list my price range and the reason behind me needing these VPS'.

In return, im quoted a price higher than one that would be acceptable by the LET guidelines ($20), am called a waste of time because I would like him to answer some questions about what datacenter he colocates or rents from that doesn't allow its users to use their services as a CDN and am blocked on Skype once I let him know that a portion of this conversation would be going on LET.

>

dear @fcfc

this isnt the complete list

why dont you paste the complete chat script, why only partial

you do not have the courtesy to behave, and you wish i will sell a service to you...

hahaha

kindly post the complete chat script

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

@agentmishra As pointed out above (thanks for taking the time to read my post) if anyone wants the full log which is quite long, they can message me (or you assuming you don't edit it) for it it.

But it consist of nothing more than you typing things such as

[3:25:55 PM] agentmishra: OUU LALALA, calling me "son" over and over, telling me to learn how to talk even though we were typing (and just for the record, you're in no position to tell anyone to "learn how to talk" when your communication skills are quite bad) and just generally being out of line as a businessman.

edited October 2013

@fcfc said:
    agentmishra As pointed out above (thanks for taking the time to read my post) if anyone wants the full log which is quite long, they can message me (or you assuming you don't edit it) for it it.

But it consist of nothing more than you typing things such as

[3:25:55 PM] agentmishra: OUU LALALA, calling me "son" over and over, telling me to learn how to talk even though we were typing (and just for the record, you're in no position to tell anyone to "learn how to talk" when your communication skills are quite bad) and just generally being out of line as a businessman.

why are you not posting the complete manuscript?

can i reveal you now.

you are ----

and son , you called me "dancing" so i was like OUU LALALA

i do not have any thing to hide or should i say hide my ass behind a skype proxy

hahaha

a big mistake son messing with me...

but may god give you courage to reveal me as you have called me a scammer.

any moderator may kindly look into the matter as the thread is taking a different turn from where it was intended to be!

and since this guy called me a scammer, kindly look into the matter

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

Again your inability to comprehend the english language is amazing.

I said "enough dancing" (as in stop trying to dodge my questions) and start talking business about you know, the VPS offer I the customer am looking for? For anyone who reads the log and understands english above a 3rd grade level, they'll understand the meaning of what I said.

Anyway since some people have asked for full log:
    http://66.150.164.185/convofull.txt

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

Also find it funny you found that I was using a Skype proxy (since I assume that's what you're implying in your broken english)... So you're admitting to attempting to grab my IP via a Skype exploit?

Boy, this gets better and better.

@Spirit and any other mods around, its time to really dig deep and look into this dude and his actions on this forum. Between him refusing to give up any information about the business hes actively peddling via private messages on here and now trying to use an exploit in Skype to obtain my IP address, I would say this is grounds for action.

yes @spirit or any other moderator, kindly look into the matter, and do the needfull

edited October 2013

@fcfc said:
    Also find it funny you found that I was using a Skype proxy (since I assume that's what you're implying in your broken english)... So you're admitting to attempting to grab my IP via a Skype exploit?

Boy, this gets better and better.

Spirit and any other mods around, its time to really dig deep and look into this dude and his actions on this forum. Between him refusing to give up any information about the business hes actively peddling via private messages on here and now trying to use an exploit in Skype to obtain my IP address, I would say this is grounds for action.

the ip you have posted the chat script is a skype proxy site "proxee.net" (and it dosenot belong to me hahaha)

yes its getting BETTER and BETTER!!!

some moderator kindly take action

and yes kindly let this person prove i am or was using a skype exploit.

never seen such a foolish kid around.

people dig grave for other and fall in it

• irmirm Member

@agentmishra said:
    people dig grave for other and fall in it

Keep trying to spin it. You attempted to use a Skype exploit to obtain my IP and realized I keep my Skype proxied and were dumb enough to point it out.

Hopefully @Spirit or another mod will take proper action after seeing what you tried to do :)

This discussion has been closed.