Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS FOR 3 DAYS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS FOR 3 DAYS

Hi,
I want to buy a Windows VPS just for 3 days.
I just want to upload some (legal) files in mega upload.
I will pay with Webmoney.
Please offer me the cheapest one.
It doesn't matter what is the system, just the basic one... 2G Ram 50 or 80 HDD.

Comments

• now, webmoney may not be an option, but vultr has hourly VPS servers. They have windows licensing, but I'm not sure if the licensing applies by the hour as well. You wouldn't even have to have it on 3 days straight, just for a couple hours each time you need it if it works for you. Someone posted a coupon I think https://www.vultr.com/promo25b

If you don't have an account already, the $25 would you get the windows license for a month and the box for longer than your requirements.

• You can upload files using one of linux servers too, i guess.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • Microsoft Azure.

They bill by the hour and licenses for Windows on Azure is always included as a part of the compute cost.

• That 25$ stays in.my account for how long?

Thanks.

• RamiRami Member

AWS is an option

• donlidonli Member
    edited April 2018

@vishalpatelz said:
    That 25$ stays in.my account for how long?

The Vultur $25 credit must be used within one year after signing up.

• Since you're going to upload your files to the vps and then to Megaupload, why not upload them directly to Megaupload?

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited April 2018

@Janevski said:
    Since you're going to upload your files to the vps and then to Megaupload, why not upload them directly to Megaupload?

Chances are he needs uploads to be resumable (large files, shit connection, limited data plan etc)

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

You can do this with linux over CLI or if you don't feel good doing that just install a desktop environment and then a browser/file client.