Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need vps kmv 2GB RAM in EU <= 20/y
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i need vps kmv 2GB RAM in EU <= 20/y

Hello,

i need :
* KMV vps
* 2GB RAM
* EU
* IPv4
* 40GB SSD

perfered:
* unmetered BW
* 1Gbs port
* price : <= 20/y

Regards.

Comments

• eramaxeramax Member
    edited April 2018

I missed this offer

`KVM Clearance Sale 3 (NEW)

4 CPU
    2 GB Ram
    35GB SSD RAID10 Disk Space
    8TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps
    1 IP Addresses
    KVM//SolusVM Control Panel
    Windows/Linux Supported
    $24 per year
    $42 per 2 years (3 months free)
    $60 per 3 years (6 months free)
    affiliate link removed

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

you want a 2GB KVM and pure SSD with unmetered gbit for the equivalent of $1.58 p/month after fee's... you need to seriously realign your expectations.

This is lowendtalk not howtogobankrupttalk.

Double your budget, be realistic about BW requirements and perhaps you will get some offers.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • eramaxeramax Member
    edited April 2018

@AnthonySmith said:
    you want a 2GB KVM and pure SSD with unmetered gbit for the equivalent of $1.58 p/month after fee's... you need to seriously realign your expectations.

This is lowendtalk not howtogobankrupttalk.

Double your budget, be realistic about BW requirements and perhaps you will get some offers.

I know it is hard to find something like this requirements at that price but when i searched i found some offers meet this requirements so i attached one of them (off curse sold out).
    about the BW it is preferred but not important.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

yes but that was a clearance super sale then you added more disk space, added about 300TB of BW to your requirements and reduced the price by 20%

• whoaaa ... if you got one, it will end misserably

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

You won’t get it. Period. 1Gbit/s costs $120/mo for the bandwidth alone with HE.net which is the cheapest. For an average blend with costs of kit and cables included you’re looking at around £400 / Gbit/s / month IN WHOLESALE

As @AnthonySmith said. Realistic budget and lower requirements.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

AnthonySmith said: howtogobankrupttalk

hmmmmmmmmmm

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

AnthonySmith said: howtogobankrupttalk

deadpooltalk

Thanked by 2Clouvider doghouch
  • Clouvider said: 1Gbit/s costs $120/mo for the bandwidth alone with HE.net which is the cheapest.

Person didn't ask for dedicated 1gbps internet, just no transit cap and a 1gbps hardware port. It's definitely possible to get a 100mbit unmetered vps for much less than $12/mo, and 1gbit unmetered for much less than $120/mo. It's a shared port and performance will presumably be lower than getting 1gbps of transit from HE. But yeah, like everyone says, $20/y for those specs is a pipe dream.

• OP : if you find your requirement for 25 eur/yr (30USD$), GRAB it without asking more questions.

That's the lowest you should even dream of in today's ipv4 scarce environment.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@vimalware said:
    OP : if you find your requirement for 25 eur/yr (30USD$), GRAB it without asking more questions.

That's the lowest you should even dream of in today's ipv4 scarce environment.

I wouldn't sell an IP that cheap :D