Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Look for OVH Special 38 EUR 43EUR
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Look for OVH Special 38 EUR 43EUR

alivefoxalivefox Member
edited April 2018 in General

CPU: E5

Ram: 64G

Disk: 4*2T HDD

Renew Price EUR 43

PM how much ips and price.

paypal

Comments

• TomTom Member

The price is about 50 GBP now with all those price increases, btw.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Tom might depend on the branch you are registered with.

@alivefox I still have one to give away, but transfer is only possible to an account registered with their german branch at ovh.de - and no, I don't just resell or outsource.

• @Falzo said:
    @Tom might depend on the branch you are registered with.

@alivefox I still have one to give away, but transfer is only possible to an account registered with their german branch at ovh.de - and no, I don't just resell or outsource.

sorry my account is ovh.ie account

• FalzoFalzo Member

@alivefox said:

sorry my account is ovh.ie account

no worries, it's just that OVH does not do transfer across branches, because of different legal regulation as per contract and branch (that's what they stated on request).

at least it depends heavily on the receiving branch and if they offer a way to resign their contracts (in written paperwork). from my experience especially ovh.ie does not do anything about that, so there is no way to get a full transfer from ovh.de to ovh.ie done :/