Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ - INCREDIBLE - YEARLY PLANS - NEW YORK CITY - AMSTERDAM - LOS ANGELES - UNMETERED INCOMING - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ - INCREDIBLE - YEARLY PLANS - NEW YORK CITY - AMSTERDAM - LOS ANGELES - UNMETERED INCOMING

2»

Comments

• @INIZ said:
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

just curious and meant to ask you last month-- my 4GB vps I got from you last month had 3vCPU vs the 4 and less space than the 2GB VPS.. any idea why? :)

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2013

@johhhn said:
    just curious and meant to ask you last month-- my 4GB vps I got from you last month had 3vCPU vs the 4 and less space than the 2GB VPS.. any idea why? :)

You are on the high ram packages (http://openvz.io), they are dedicated towards high ram over disk/CPU.

• @INIZ Could you let me know CPU and IO speed for the node at LA (I am interested in the package of 4 cores, 100GB, 2GB RAM at this location as a replacement of CVPS).

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2013

@nhocconan said:
    INIZ Could you let me know CPU and IO speed for the node at LA (I am interested in the package of 4 cores, 100GB, 2GB RAM at this location as a replacement of CVPS).

cat /proc/cpuinfo processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 45 model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz stepping : 7 cpu MHz : 2000.087 cache size : 15360 KB

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 16384+0 records in 16384+0 records out 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 2.29484 s, 468 MB/s

• Thank you, @INIZ. Will place an order in couple of hours.

• Ordered. VPS was provisioned automatically after the payment. Just a note that PayPal charged me 44.35 usd instead of 41.08. It seems it dues to convertion rate of gbp to usd.

• Congratulations.
    Do you provide backups?:
    "All VPSs will soon be backed up weekly free of charge but we are unsure exactly when that will start."

• @Santiago said:
    Congratulations.
    Do you provide backups?:
    "All VPSs will soon be backed up weekly free of charge but we are unsure exactly when that will start."

We do not, SolusVM held back there updates on the backup system due to the recent issues so we don't have any ETA.

• is rdns can be set up?

• bjobjo Member

@add_iT: yep.

• bjobjo Member

@nhocconan said:
    Ordered. VPS was provisioned automatically after the payment. Just a note that PayPal charged me 44.35 usd instead of 41.08. It seems it dues to convertion rate of gbp to usd.

Strange. Paid 3.69 EUR für the 3 GBP KVM via Paypal, which implies no convertion rate.

• @bjo: it depends on the exchange rate I think. I still do not understand which rate PP uses. E.g. In VN, we exchange >21k VND for 1 usd, but when withdrawing from PP, the rate is ~ 20.2k.

• SantiagoSantiago Member
    edited October 2013

One last question, will you include an ubuntu LTS image?

• @Santiago said:
    One last question, will you include a ubuntu LTS image?

12.04 is in the OS Reinstall section in the VPS CP.

• Just ordered a few minutes ago (These prices are really "Incredible").
    PayPal charged me 32,45 EUR (0.82 VS 0.85 not a big difference).
    Thank you again Iniz

• Just my luck. I just scrounged up enough money to order from @INIZ, and client area temporarily down. :(

I hope the plans are still available when the area comes back up.

• @RobJud said:
    Just my luck. I just scrounged up enough money to order from INIZ, and client area temporarily down. :(

I hope the plans are still available when the area comes back up.

Up now & available!

• @INIZ, Unfortunately, payment is not working for me :(

When I try to pay with paypal, nothing happens. It goes to gate2shop site, and then after entering my details, i press continue and it goes back to unpaid invoice page. Doesn't look like it's authorizing.

• @RobJud said:
    INIZ, Unfortunately, payment is not working for me :(

When I try to pay with paypal, nothing happens. It goes to gate2shop site, and then after entering my details, i press continue and it goes back to unpaid invoice page. Doesn't look like it's authorizing.

Please open a ticket to billing, or email [email protected] so we can look up the G2S logs. Can't do much from here.

• @INIZ said:
    Please open a ticket to billing, or email [email protected] so we can look up the G2S logs. Can't do much from here.

Ok, have done it. Thanks.

• Alas, looks like I will not be able to utilize this cool offer. :-(

Oh well, it's probably for the better. I might be developing a VPS addiction anyway.

• Is the 256 RAM VPS enough to backup or rsync my website everyday? Thanks.

• @agentwp said:
    Is the 256 RAM VPS enough to backup or rsync my website everyday? Thanks.

Yes.

• I am using iniz since march this year. Back then known with a different name. Good service. Will go with them again.
    Thanks pat.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • qtriangleqtriangle Member
    edited October 2013

@INIZ
    What about monthly for 1-2 months? I want to try it out before paying yearly.
    My need is:

1. Good latency from India
    2. 100 GB Disk
    3. 2+1 G RAM
    4. Can you provide Xen or KVM with this much RAM?
    5. Backups?
    6. I have kloxo on centos5 32 bit. having 50+ accounts. What is best way to migrate?

Thanks

• @INIZ can u help here?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2013

@qtriangle said:
    INIZ
    What about monthly for 1-2 months? I want to try it out before paying yearly.
    My need is:

1. Good latency from India
    2. 100 GB Disk
    3. 2+1 G RAM
    4. Can you provide Xen or KVM with this much RAM?
    5. Backups?
    6. I have kloxo on centos5 32 bit. having 50+ accounts. What is best way to migrate?

Thanks

1. Amsterdam, NL has good latency to NL - http://ams-nl.iniz.com

2. Our 2GB promo fits your requirements - https://my.iniz.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=96

3. ^

4. We're unable to do this, we're currently out of stock on KVM.

5. Right now, no. We're looking to introduce daily incremental backups soon for OVZ clients

6. Unfortunately unable to help here, usually never recommend Kloxo to clients.