Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone with spare BuyVM VPS to sell?? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyone with spare BuyVM VPS to sell??

2»

Comments

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited February 2012

@netomx said: The guy with a Naruto avatar has speaked.

The guy with the Futurama avatar has SPOKEN. Incorrectly.

Edit: Flame on, fanboys.

• lol. who cares who has spoken.

Sorry if I upset someone :)

• @Naruto said: Sick of the BuyVM memes with less humor than a Chuck Norris joke. If the company cannot be mentioned without an acceptable level of seriousness then maybe nobody should even mention it anymore. Flame on, fanboys.

An acceptable level of seriousness?

• Fun convo. Buyvm is #1 in $15/yr OVZ's. That team over there does strange things :-)

• If you're looking to expand and need your VPSes in the same location, but you also want a a steady supply of stock with good reliability, I think it's worth paying extra for a SecureDragon VPS.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Zetta I was just trying to make fun... english is not my native language, so I'm excused =P ... @Soylent nice!

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2012

@netomx said: english is not my native language, so I'm excused =P

Same hehe, probably another grammar nazi (someone said that xD), or just a copycat

• I have two available, but I have no idea of how I would sell/transfer it to you?

Well, @Aldryic needs to make the changes, but he hasn't replied my messages :(

• Apologies, had a massively full inbox this morning, still getting caught up. I'll go ahead and tag back with you via PM now.

• Let DotVPS buy it.

• @DotVPS said: I'd rather not.

No offense btw.

• DotVPS was (by his own admission) terminated for abuse, and as such is no longer eligible for services.

I am a good forum guy, am I eligible? :)

• Anytime when stock is going to be released would like to get a storage or 512MB OpenVZ

Thanked by 1tux