Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Managed VPS For News Portal Website
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a Managed VPS For News Portal Website

Hello,

I have a news portal website which is now in a shared hosting. I decide to transfer it to VPS. So I need a managed VPS service. My requirement is quality server, quick response time, stable service and cheap price. The location I prefer USA or UK. Server speed and uplink should be great.

My site is designed by WordPress. Personally I like XEN vps. I think 512MB ram is enough if vswap memory is 1GB. I need huge bandwidth. I want to engage with them for long time, so renew price should be same.

It will be better for me if the price range is under $10/m

I am thinking to find a good managed vps provider. The service is smooth, reliable, stable.

So please geeks help me to find a best one.

Thank you,
Mahbub

Comments

• Hello Mahbub,

I hope you are well.

Please contact me via http://billing.conn8ct.com - Open a Sales ticket :)

I have something for you..

Regards

• You're unlikely to find good 'full management' for $10/m..

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

If you increase your budget..5 times, definitely possible.

• The resource you want, from a decent provider will by itself cost you 10+$. Add management on top of it. "Management" for your budget will be, WILL BE a joke.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited October 2013

You won't find any real management packages for < $10 a month. Maybe with a cPanel/WHM add-on you may find a bit of luck depending on the provider. What technical requirements do you need as a Managed Service?

• It is unlikey to find management services for under $10 included with windows VPS however I can do a deal for you email [email protected]

• I think @agentmishra can help you.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@EkaatyLinux said:
    I think agentmishra can help you.

sure

@mahbub

you can PM me to get a deal...

• thehraythehray Member
    edited October 2013

Visit virpus.com u will get a cheap one.

• For $10 I can provide you with our Basic package with a free Direct Admin license.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited October 2013

Maybe pay a good admin here 1 time to set everything for you so you dont need a managed service and panel,. etc.

• If its basic setup on the service we can cover that without a problem without a management package.