Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whitelabel IT Solutions: NJ Dedicated Servers, 500 GB HDD/ 8GB RAM Starting at $39.99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whitelabel IT Solutions: NJ Dedicated Servers, 500 GB HDD/ 8GB RAM Starting at $39.99

Our Linux Dedicated Servers offer unparalleled security, control, and management options. Featuring a highly available, redundant solution you can rest assured your business will always be available. Choose from any level of our Linux Dedicated Server Plans or contact us to get a solution that’s customized to your specifications!

WhitelabelITSolutions can provide you with custom servers and delivery solutions to meet your unique technical and business requirements. Choose from numerous Linux options, including: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Cloudlinux and more.

Our expert Sales Professionals can work with you to build the custom solution that your business needs and our industry leading Support Professionals are available 24/7/365 for all of your support needs!

We have years of experience in providing Dedicated Server Web Hosting services that offer reliable Linux based dedicated server solutions. So, whether you want to run a large website or even a smaller exchange server, our dedicated servers are the perfect choice.

Our Low End Unix Dedicated servers below:

--White Label Basic Server--
Intel Core i3-3220, Ivy Bridge 3.30 Ghz, 500 GB Hard Drive, 8 GB Upgradable Memory, 4 Dedicated Ip's/30 Subnet, Unmetered Redundant Bandwidth, 100Mbps Port

Package Starting at $39.99/mo

--White Label Business Server--
Intel Core i5-3570, Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz,
500 GB Hard Drive,
8 GB Upgradable Memory,
4 Dedicated Ip's /30 Subnet,
Unmetered Redundant Bandwidth 100Mbps Port,

Package Starting at $74.99/mo

Available in all our plans:

Newest Linux Operating Systems available
Options for Plesk, Cpanel/WHM
Expedited Free Setup
Non USA ips Available

No Bulk/Email Marketing Allowed

We have teamed up with the best of the best in order to provide you with industry leading features and technology. These strategic partnerships make Whitelabel ITSolutions competitive and you can rest easy that the solution you need will work to your specifications. Our Partners include but are not limited to:

• Google
• Apple
• Microsoft Certified Partner
• Bitcoin Solutions
And Many other Brand name trusted Companies!

We count with Direct peering to increases the speed and reliability of the exchange of communication. Whitelabel ITSolutions is taking out the middleman and providing clients with a direct connection to the top organizations in the market place. Routing to content and service providers allows the company to deliver low latency between clients and other service providers. Read more about it on whitelabelitsolutions.com/about-us/datacenter/

You can test our network here https://whitelabelitsolutions.com/network-tests/
Other services we provide include:

Shared Space Managed Colocation
Private Cabinets Colocation
Custom Colocation Solutions
Managed Dedicated Servers Unix/Windows
Enterprise Dedicated Solutions
Disaster Recovery
Web hosting
Dedicated Server hosting
Reseller hosting
Domain Services
Security services

Call us @ 201-425-4060 or email to [email protected] and visit our website whitelabelitsolutions.com to learn more about our plans and services!

Comments

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

Best of luck.

• Thanks, is anybody kind enough to give feed back on pricing for these servers? do they live up to Lowendtalk standards?

• @LoreSYS said:
    Thanks, is anybody kind enough to give feed back on pricing for these servers? do they live up to Lowendtalk standards?

The pricing seems incredibly high, although you're in the USA. For about the same specs as your higher-priced offer I can counter with a kimsufi in canada, which went on special for about 13 euro (iirc, got mine for 9 euro/month a while back), or about 16 usd. Now you're offering it with half the memory of that, a quarter of the disk space, and a /30 that's probably just a subnet where 1 ip is sacrificed for the network, 1 for the broadcast, leaving just 2 useable ips.

You're ofcourse offering it in a (slightly) different location, but even at that, a 4.5x higher price seems unjustified.

Now I do know that I'm comparing it to the cheapest-of-the-cheapest dedicated server provider, but that's what this forum is all about.

And I do know that you probably provide more value outside of the server in the way of support and all that, but most users here look at the bottomline only: specs vs price.