Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flaticon/Freepik 40% OFF on annual plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Flaticon/Freepik 40% OFF on annual plan

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited April 2018 in General

For the Designers/Freelance Webdevs among you guys, who want to use Flaticon/Freepik Stockimages without attributing the author (or are fancying a subscription anyway) there is currently a discount on both websites going on:

40%OFF

ON OUR ANNUAL PLAN

CODE: DESIGNER

Only 24th, 25th April!

The code is the same for both websites so it works on either one :-)

Enjoy!

Thanked by 1abytecurious

Comments

• Flaticon has an awesome collection. They are my usual goto for personal projects. With the 40% discount, I think it is well worth the price. Signed up.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @ramesh_vish said:
    Flaticon has an awesome collection. They are my usual goto for personal projects. With the 40% discount, I think it is well worth the price. Signed up.

Keep in mind you can keep using the graphics even after your subscription expires :)
    Just make sure to download the license^^
    I might however only subscribe for a month to save some money. In that month I can still download 100 graphics per day so I can just dl all I will ever need (except for those added after subscription ends ofc).

• True.. Just that I have downloaded so many icons earlier and I can now stop worrying about attributions (was getting a bit cumbersome to attribute everywhere). I think with Premium, you can also create and use web-fonts which is sweet.

Thanked by 1Ympker