Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm new, but I want to play a guessing game - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm new, but I want to play a guessing game

2»

Comments

• @FHR said:

@warrior said:
    another w00thosting and alpharacks story.

when they buy via LEB and complain at LET huh, classic!

I've just checked my AlphaRacks Master Reseller $6/y special. I'm impressed. Disk is only 90% full and load is 3.45 (8 cpu)

glad you have good experience with them, maybe you placed in good uptime node. but some folks posted their reseller account had been down in few days on another thread.

• mkshmksh Member

@Janevski said:
    tl;dr: I guess potato. Is it potato?

Yes potato. Very likely potato.

I'll read it within the next 48 hours and most likely i'll have nothing of value to add.

I won't. Wall of text by someone wanting to play a guessing game... no thanks.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

warrior said: glad you have good experience with them, maybe you placed in good uptime node. but some folks posted their reseller account had been down in few days on another thread.

I've had nothing but problems with them (broken provisioning, cPanel not working correctly, performance issues), not really sure I would call it good experience. It's just that I was used to seeing 98%+ disk and 15+ system load, they must've done something to correct it, which sort of amuses me - I would never expect that from them.

• How many words for one review. My god.

• atomiatomi Member

I guess potato has better uptime and stability that this host

• @atomi said:
    I guess potato has better uptime and stability that this host

Until it runs out of juice

Thanked by 2FHR mmexpert
  • @warrior said:

@teamacc said:

@warrior said:
    any TLDR;

w00th0st1ng still sucks.

another w00thosting and alpharacks story.

when they buy via LEB and complain at LET huh, classic!

What am I missing? Their offer was deleted on LEB, and LEB and LET link to each other on their home page. Are they unrelated?

Also, thought this was fun this morning for the 4 processor 8 core box: CLOUDLINUX 6.9 standard [server81] v68.0.37 Load Averages: 32.27 30.53 29.90

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

the heck you tagged me here for