Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Reliable cost per month/year VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Reliable cost per month/year VPS

2»

Comments

• @ahmadtalal0786 said:

@Hoost said:
    Using tools.pingdom.com

Load time 2.40 s - USA

Load time 4.80 s - Australia

Load time 1.52 s - Sweden

I see long wait time for https://millycart.com/?wordfence_lh=1&hid=9D72DCB7E33427FA9324688D8F1BD945&r=0.6292287828400731 some images and a facebook connect plugin. There are quite a few image cache suggestions when I test using the above site too.

I m not sure why pingdom is now showing around 2 to 5 seconds.

Serve static content from a cookieless domain, what does this mean?

also i have a question. If i define browser caching in .htaccess then If i update my site or do some changes in already published products, they wont be updated in the old users browsers if they visit my site again. right?

and i think there is no way to flush the already cached version of the website from browsers right?

Yes, you can flush cache if there's been an update.

CloudFlare comes with Development mode and has "Purge cache" options, as well as browsers having the option to delete cache too

• @BecomeWebHost said:
    there is vestacp free alaternative.

it's fairly simple to install but you can pay someone a onetime fee for installation if you can't install.

I wouldn't recommend going that route at the moment.

Given that the OP has higher than usual requirements but needed a managed service with a relatively lower budget, perhaps something like HostMantis' Elastic Site Hosting (https://www.hostmantis.com/elastic-hosting.html)? The highest plan (Expert) would come out as $9.99 per month when using the coupon SPRING18.

*I haven't used HostMantis yet so I cannot vouch for the quality of their service, but it's just the type of hosting that satisfy the OP's needs. Perhaps others can recommend similar types of service?

Thanked by 1BecomeWebHost
  • @pullangcubo said:

@BecomeWebHost said:
    there is vestacp free alaternative.

it's fairly simple to install but you can pay someone a onetime fee for installation if you can't install.

I wouldn't recommend going that route at the moment.

Given that the OP has higher than usual requirements but needed a managed service with a relatively lower budget, perhaps something like HostMantis' Elastic Site Hosting (https://www.hostmantis.com/elastic-hosting.html)? The highest plan (Expert) would come out as $9.99 per month when using the coupon SPRING18.

*I haven't used HostMantis yet so I cannot vouch for the quality of their service, but it's just the type of hosting that satisfy the OP's needs. Perhaps others can recommend similar types of service?

I have checked a lot of reviews about shared hosting in many different blogs. but almost all/majority of them saying that SITEGROUND is one of the best share hosting provider.

what do you think about siteground?

• pullangcubo said: I wouldn't recommend going that route at the moment.

Vesta has updated their package for this already :)

• is it sufficient enough if i start watching premium VPS managing training at udemy or like any other website to learn and starting managing my own vps server???