Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone have experience with HappyBeeHosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone have experience with HappyBeeHosting?

Hello, I'm kinda interested in happybeehosting vps sata that is $3/mo. Are they good? Does someone have experience with them?

I'm also looking for much cheaper vps, not NAT please. I would like to install VPN for home use only.

Can anyone recommend me a cheaper VPS that has Ipv4 at cheaper price and have the freedom to pay monthly or quarterly?

Comments

• donlidonli Member

What location do you need it to be in?

• jeorlie said: Can anyone recommend me a cheaper VPS that has Ipv4 at cheaper price and have the freedom to pay monthly or quarterly?

If you only want to use VPN, you can get some cheap vps with 256mb ram but would require to pay yearly.

• @donli said:
    What location do you need it to be in?

USA is fine since hosting there is cheaper. If you can recommend cheaper vps in asia region that would great.

• @jetchirag said:

jeorlie said: Can anyone recommend me a cheaper VPS that has Ipv4 at cheaper price and have the freedom to pay monthly or quarterly?

If you only want to use VPN, you can get some cheap vps with 256mb ram but would require to pay yearly.

I want to able to pay monthly only. I have experience yearly payment and I somehow not satisfied with the service. So I'm looking for monthly fees so I can change anytime if I'm having troubles.

• emghemgh Member

@jeorlie said:

@jetchirag said:

jeorlie said: Can anyone recommend me a cheaper VPS that has Ipv4 at cheaper price and have the freedom to pay monthly or quarterly?

I want to able to pay monthly only. I have experience yearly payment and I somehow not satisfied with the service. So I'm looking for monthly fees so I can change anytime if I'm having troubles.

Or you actually just research the provider before paying.

• donlidonli Member
    edited April 2018

BTW you can use OpenVPN with a NAT vps as you do get several IPv4 ports.

• Cheapest monthly I can think of is arubacloud.

• DazzleDazzle Member
    edited April 2018

$5/month and you will get a lot of list Asia vps. Currently using Vultr SG and works great for personal VPN.

• @donli said:

Thank you for that information. Can you recommend Lowend VPS that has TUN/TAP? Mine in inception does not have TUN enabled. I'm changing.

• @jeorlie said:

@donli said:

Thank you for that information. Can you recommend Lowend VPS that has TUN/TAP? Mine in inception does not have TUN enabled. I'm changing.

You using the KVM or NAT line? KVM = enable it yourself, NAT OVZ = message on LES forum

• OK let me suggest you something better, get Digital Ocean $50credit and use it to create a Kvm droplet on one of their node as per your ip requirement. Then further setup vpn on the droplet... That should be best option for you..