Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20-35USD/year 2GB VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

20-35USD/year 2GB VPS

afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
edited October 2013 in Requests

Who can do this, yearly:

• vCores: 4
  • Storage: 50 GB
  • RAM: 2048 MB
  • Bandwidth: 1TB
  • Internet Link: 100Mbps (1Gbps preferable)
  • 1 IPv4 + 1IPv6
  • KVM preferable

Price: 20-35USD/year (Paypal preferable)

I'm open to other offers (with small price increase). Small dedi is acceptable (VERY, more than the VPS), despite to be very hard to believe someone will offer :p

Comments

• No one should be providing such plan. It's wrong and not profitable.

Thanked by 2Grimmy2 rds100
  • @serverian this is why I'm saying that I'm open to other offers. KVM isn't a very serious request, OpenVZ is just fine for me. Make me a offer in this price (<=35USD) range and with this RAM amount. You can change the plan, of course :)

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    serverian this is why I'm saying that I'm open to other offers. KVM isn't a very serious request, OpenVZ is just fine for me. Make me a offer in this price (<=35USD) range and with this RAM amount. You can change the plan, of course :)

The lowest people gone for was 512MB for $15/year. Contact Crissic and ask them to merge 4 of them for you for $50. That's your best bet.

• With 45USD a year I can get a 3GB VPS with Iniz :/

• @serverian said:
    The lowest people gone for was 512MB for $15/year. Contact Crissic and ask them to merge 4 of them for you for $50. That's your best bet.

I think people would be just a tad crazy to even entertain such 2GB offers for less than $3 a month.. I wouldn't expect it to last a year without some setbacks..

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    With 45USD a year I can get a 3GB VPS with Iniz :/

Then ask them. I doubt anyone else is willing to do it.

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited October 2013

@serverian I already have one of this. But for this application I need something smaller and cheaper.

@Reece as I said before, 35USD is fine for me. +1 dolar will not make me poor. 36USD is fine too. :p

And Iniz isn't providing IO plans with less than 3GB RAM :(

EDIT: Just edited the price range.

• The least I have found is WeLoveServers ($38) and ChicagoVPS ($40).

• I think WeLoveServers package $38 is very suitable for you. Highly recommended.

• Thank you all. I got one server :)