Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH,I click upgrade vps but did not confirm the upgrade, why they sent the bill.(solved)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH,I click upgrade vps but did not confirm the upgrade, why they sent the bill.(solved)

huaji2333huaji2333 Member
edited April 2018 in General

OVH,I click upgrade vps but did not confirm the upgrade, why they sent a bill for me..........
And just a bill,Nothing changed,just bill.a invoice.
If I not pay the bill,What will happend?
It will auto cancal?
Or I need contact them?
Thx all guys.

Comments

• This...

@huaji2333 said:
    Or I need contact them?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

It'll cancel after like 48 hours. If you created an order with OVH but haven't paid, it'll just get cancelled and nothing will be upgraded.

• bapbap Member
    edited April 2018

@huaji2333 said:
    OVH,I click upgrade vps but did not confirm the upgrade, why they sent a bill for me..........

They want your money

And just a bill,Nothing changed,just bill.a invoice.

You want a pony?

If I not pay the bill,What will happend?

Something..

It will auto cancal?

May be..

Or I need contact them?

Hey! That's a good idea! Why don't you sent them a ticket before post a drama on LET?

Thx all guys.

You're welcome!

• @Harambe said:
    It'll cancel after like 48 hours. If you created an order with OVH but haven't paid, it'll just get cancelled and nothing will be upgraded.

thx.:)

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

huaji2333 said: OVH,I click upgrade vps but did not confirm the upgrade, why they sent a bill for me.......... And just a bill,Nothing changed,just bill.a invoice. If I not pay the bill,What will happend? It will auto cancal? Or I need contact them? Thx all guys.

This is a order, not an invoice. If you pay then automatically updated VPS. If you not pay - order expires.