Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for stable, reputable storage VPS in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for stable, reputable storage VPS in Europe

p50p50 Member

Hello,

I'm ready to buy right now ... looking for a stable, reputable storage VPS in Europe. 500GB minimum storage (1TB is better), minimum 5TB/mo bandwidth with fallback to slower speed after quota reached. Payment by bitcoin w/instant activation would be good (my ip will pass verifications).

I will be a long term customer, so looking to avoid fly by night operators. Please let me know if anyone has any recommendations or special intro offers...thanks!

Comments

• FoulFoul Member

You didn't Specify a budget but https://buyvm.net/storage-vps/ in Luxembourg, EU. They accept Bitcoin with no issues. You can PM @Francisco to see if he has any room in LUX. Generally Stock is refreshed on the 1st, and 10th of each month due to cancellations, and such

@Francisco has been around the block many times, and isn't going anywhere soon.

• p50p50 Member

Thanks! Yes, I noticed buyvm.net, but as you mentioned, they're out of stock, and I'm ready to buy now...any other referrals? Thanks in advance!

• FoulFoul Member

A good site to check would be https://www.lowendstorage.win/

• IshaqIshaq Member

Maybe @liteserver?

Thanked by 1sin
  • Take a look at UltraVPS who are a solid provider. They probably still have their storage offers available. @liteserver is also an excellent provider though currently (based on their storage VPS range) @UltraVPS provides much better value for the price.

Also, if it suits you, take a look at the Hetzner Storage Boxes

@HostHatch had some nice deals but I think you're not going to have much hope there as they're mostly long gone.

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi @p50,

we can offer the following in Amsterdam:

Storage Special

• 1 GB RAM
    • 1 CPU core
    • 750 GB redundant data storage (ZFS based)
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
    • 5 TB monthly transfer (in+out)
    • Contract term: 12 months
    • Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

48 EUR per year incl. VAT (~ 50 USD excl. VAT)

[ORDER]

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@nullnothere said:

+1 , after zxhost dissolved there is not so much pressure in that range anymore. only hosthatch to occasionally enter the competition.

vouch for @UltraVPS, rock solid performance for years. you can buy additional traffic for cheap on top ;-)

Thanked by 2UltraVPS nullnothere
  • @Falzo said:

@nullnothere said:

+1 , after zxhost dissolved there is not so much pressure in that range anymore. only hosthatch to occasionally enter the competition.

vouch for @UltraVPS, rock solid performance for years. you can buy additional traffic for cheap on top ;-)

+1 for both @UltraVPS and HostHatch ( @Abdullah). Solid providers.

Thanked by 2UltraVPS nullnothere
  • you dont specify budget, hetzner will be option too. virmach and buyvm.net will be option too.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • virmach mostly out of Stock.

• virmach is in stock atm for 500g, but they are not in EU :)

Thanked by 1crashdump
  • @p50 said:

I will be a long term customer, so looking to avoid fly by night operators.

Since you mentioned this clause, I'd suggest Ultravps.eu, Liteserver 200GB plan for storage-value/$ , buyvm storage slabs if you can wait for it (LA only afaik),

or just get Hetzner storage box if you don't need a vps, but just SFTP access.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • zevuszevus Member
    edited April 2018

Time4VPS has 1TB for 5.99 EUR/mo (less with some long term payments), and 10TB BW

I even have a link for this, let me see ... ahh --> https://billing.time4vps.eu/?affid=666 (hoho)

or https://time4vps.eu

I used it many years ago. Was good then. I assume it still is now.

ed: I am not sure if they accept bitcoin or not.

ed2: they are in Lithuania

ed3: I checked one of my old invoices. It allows deposit via 'Bitcoin or other altcoins'.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2018

zevus said: May not be nice that it is in Russia

I thought they were Lithuanian? They're owned by the same people as Hostens, who I've had excellent service with.

Edit: Just seen your edit lol.

• zevuszevus Member

@Mr_Tom said:

zevus said: May not be nice that it is in Russia

I thought they were Lithuanian? They're owned by the same people as Hostens, who I've had excellent service with.

Edit: Just seen your edit lol.

I was thinking of vstoike there for a bit =0