Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any E3 with ssd hard drive ouside USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any E3 with ssd hard drive ouside USA

I see some post of E3, i need one but with ssd for high (ugly) databases, dont know if im allowed to reuest this, if im wrong tell me and i will erase discussion

need:
2 ipv4
Ipv6 optional
cpanel/whm optional
ssd (more than 60gb)
awesome price (50dlls-70dlls) i see here cheaper but with no ssd

dont be rude, all suggestions (corrections too) are welcome

Thanks

Comments

• Hetzner?

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited October 2013

SeFlow in Milan has E3's with 2 x 240GB SSD, 20TB bandwidth for € 79. The SSD's are either Corsair Force 3's or Corsair Neutrons depending on the server you order. They're also supposed to be adding a Level 3 fiber connection within the next couple of weeks...

Digicube has affordable E3's with SSD.

OVH might have E3's with 2 x 120GB Intel SSD for €50 if you ask them nicely...

edited to add: if you're willing to substitute an i7-4770 or i7-3770 for an E3 then Hetzner, Seflow, and First Heberg all have affordable servers with SSD's.

• Hetzner is the best among these ^

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited October 2013

@DomainBop said:
    They're also supposed to be adding a Level 3 fiber connection within the next couple of weeks...

... and a today news, we also signed for NTT transit and signing for adding NOCTION route optimizer in our bgp ;-)

Thanked by 1DomainBop
  • thanks for your info, but i think i will search also un US, is for only 1 site.

anny suggestions?

SSD
    2 ipv4
    ipv6
    cpanel

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited October 2013

Maybe wholesaleinternet can fulfill your request.

EDIT: take a look at datashack and quickpacket too.