Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Websoftsolus discounted Plesk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Websoftsolus discounted Plesk

Just received this email from websoftsolus saying they discounted Plesk. It's pretty close to the old pricing structure.

Web Admin Edition at 4.40€ instead of 8.00€.
Web Pro Edition at 6,60€ instead of 12.00€.
Web Host Edition for VPS at 11,00€ instead of 20.00€.
Web Host Edition for Dedicated Server at 19,80€ instead of 36.00

Comments

• I'm on mobile so I apologize for poor formatting

• zrj766zrj766 Member
    edited April 2018

It takes three years to get this price, if it is a monthly payment, it is recommended to buy it in isplicense.com.

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • LeviLevi Member

zrj766 said: it is recommended to buy it in isplicense.com.

Looks like scam. DirectAdmin can't be resold legally without any kind of server. DirectAdmin allows to resell only for service providers.

• @LTniger said:

zrj766 said: it is recommended to buy it in isplicense.com.

Looks like scam. DirectAdmin can't be resold legally without any kind of server. DirectAdmin allows to resell only for service providers.

I noticed Licensecube also offered directadmin, and I’ve used licensecube in the past and know they aren't a scam. I wonder if there is a communication issue with resellers about this policy. With the new beta skin for directadmin it might be worth the lifetime license finally.

• nvidiannvidian Member
    edited April 2018

For VULTR users, Plesk license is cheap there:

Web Admin Edition SE - FREE

Web Pro Edition - $7.5

Web Host Edition - $12.5

Link: https://www.vultr.com/apps/pleskonyx

Thanked by 1Exabytes