Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Lowest Price" EU Dedicated with 2x SSD / 8GB+
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

"Lowest Price" EU Dedicated with 2x SSD / 8GB+

I did not want to use the word cheapest, but I am looking for the lowest price dedicated server in the EU that has at least 2x SSD that can be configured in RAID 1.

This will be used as a long-term development server for myself and will never really do anything that intensive, so the CPU doesn't need to be amazing.

I'm looking for at least 2x SSD (120 is fine) and 8GB memory+.

I do not have a height budget for this, but I'm just looking for the best price, I can be swayed to pay long-term if it can reduce the cost!

Comments

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

Hi.

I can offer Celeron J1900, 8 GB DDR3, 2 x 120 GB SSD for 19,99 € / month if you agree 12 month contract.
    Prepaid for 24,99 €

Located in Frankfurt a.M. Germany and DDoS Protected by Voxility.

• BITWBITW Member
    edited April 2018

We can offer you the below configs -

========

Intel Xeon E3-1260L, 2x 240GB SSD (SoftRaid1), 1Gbit @ 50TB BW, NL = 45 EUR PM.

If Paid 12 months = 39 EUR PM.

=============

Intel i3 2100, 2x 120GB SSD (SoftRaid10), 100Mbps Unmetered, NL = 29 EUR PM if paid 12 months

===========

Interested? Reach us - https://rootlayer.net/reach-us/

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

So you had no provider tag, hence you have no offer posted here. You’re an active hack forums member, and you thought it would be a great idea to post your offer here ? @BITW

Thanked by 1cassa
  • BITWBITW Member

@Clouvider said:
    So you had no provider tag, hence you have no offer posted here. You’re an active hack forums member, and you thought it would be a great idea to post your offer here ? @BITW

Yeah, Great Idea, sir.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Clouvider said: So you had no provider tag, hence you have no offer posted here. You’re an active hack forums member, and you thought it would be a great idea to post your offer here ? @BITW

>

Goodbye @BITW, you are the weakest link!

Thanked by 1MasonR