Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nocix Login Details
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nocix Login Details

Thanos92Thanos92 Member
edited April 2018 in General

Hello guys! I bought today a sercer from Nocix! 3 hours now i dont have take my login details!
Payment is: PAID!

They say Instant Deployment! FREE Setup!

Service Status: Pending

Whats going on ? 3 hours also i dont get any reply in my ticket!

Thanks!

Comments

• emghemgh Member

For the server or for your billing account?

• Hold on.. which one did you order? there are two types Instant and Custom. Give them 4-24 hours at least to response.

• emghemgh Member

@mrclown said:
    Hold on.. which one did you order? there are two types Instant and Custom. Give them 4-24 hours at least to response.

He said instant deployment so I don’t think he ordered the customized ones.

• Thanos92Thanos92 Member
    edited April 2018

@for the server

@mrclown

I bought this:

Dual Xeon E5-2670 32GB 2x240GB SSD Preconfig
    2.66GHz / 3.3GHz Turbo
    16 Cores / 32 threads 32GB DDR3 2x 240GB SSD • 100TB Monthly Transfer
    • 5 usable IPv4 Address
    • /64 IPv6 Address Block**
    Instant Deployment!
    FREE Setup

• @emgh said:

@mrclown said:
    Hold on.. which one did you order? there are two types Instant and Custom. Give them 4-24 hours at least to response.

Please check in services, you should be able to see what you ordered at least.. And also API is available for you to ping or restart or reload if you really ordered Instant.

• Also check your order is approved or not, that takes sometime for custom order or first order because that's manual processing I think.

edited April 2018

@mrclown said:

@emgh said:

@mrclown said:

Please check in services, you should be able to see what you ordered at least.. And also API is available for you to ping or restart or reload if you really ordered Instant.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Time for LET dark magic. We need to provide him with login details...

Anyone got it?

edited April 2018

@mrclown said:
    Also check your order is approved or not, that takes sometime for custom order or first order because that's manual processing I think.

Status say: Approved

@deank said:

Anyone got it?

You are very smart...Like an...Apple!

• @deank said:

Anyone got it?

Yes, it's 12345678

• back when Nocix was still called Datashack i order a server and it took around 24 hours to have it setup. they are solid, dont worry.

• @Mark_R said:
    back when Nocix was still called Datashack i order a server and it took around 24 hours to have it setup. they are solid, dont worry.

OK dear! Thanks a lot :D

• donlidonli Member
    edited April 2018

Did you check your Email spam directory?

• @donli said:
    Did you check your Email spam directory?

Yes sure! Nothing!

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited April 2018

Now all that fancy time you already could spend encoding on those E3 ...

Waiting for your new thread tomorrow askimg how to install windows on kimsufi...

edited April 2018

@Falzo said:
    Now all that fancy time you already could spend encoding on those E3 ...

Waiting for your new thread tomorrow askimg how to install windows on kimsufi...

If you have a problem then go and make a cold bath ;)

• Thanks a lot all the guys to spend time to help me! They reply me and everything its fine! In 40 minutes OS installation finished!

Now we can say yes its fast!

• donlidonli Member

@Thanos92 said:
    Thanks a lot all the guys to spend time to help me! They reply me and everything its fine! In 40 minutes OS installation finished!

At least you were patient enough not to initiate a dispute/chargeback.

• Dual E5-2670 always out of stock, I could see that someone is scripting with the $59 and $69 Dual E5-2670, when it is in stock, those will disappear within 2 mins. You should create a ticket to Sale or Bill to ask for refund if it is out of stock.

• I experienced lots on Nocix.Instant Deployment is just marketing trick.those server need more time to setup. if you have different time,maybe more time. Generally speaking,the server will be ready within 12 or 24 business hours.you just created ticket ask what's going on.
    Thanks

• @Thomas50 said:
    I experienced lots on Nocix.Instant Deployment is just marketing trick.those server need more time to setup. if you have different time,maybe more time. Generally speaking,the server will be ready within 12 or 24 business hours.you just created ticket ask what's going on.
    Thanks

Hey dear! They have my server ready in 4 hours! I think its fast! Also they reply very fast to the tickets!

My only problem is the server have widnows server 2008 and its very laggy! Windows server 2012 its mutch better and more smooth!

• emghemgh Member

@Thomas50 said:
    I experienced lots on Nocix.Instant Deployment is just marketing trick.those server need more time to setup. if you have different time,maybe more time. Generally speaking,the server will be ready within 12 or 24 business hours.you just created ticket ask what's going on.
    Thanks

I've gotten them instant.

• MrMMrM Member

Nocshit Oups ! sorry Nocix :)

• @emgh said:

@Thomas50 said:
    Thanks

I've gotten them instant.

Preconfig is instant if you use one of the existing templates.

• maybe they had to free up a resource to set you up.

• @Mark_R said:
    maybe they had to free up a resource to set you up.

yup,can't more agree.because Nocix's stock is always changing.that's why i said more time.