Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS from $2.50 (or 2€)| KVM - 30GB SSD - 1GB RAM | Sydney or Singapore | DDoS Protected [OVH.com] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS from $2.50 (or 2€)| KVM - 30GB SSD - 1GB RAM | Sydney or Singapore | DDoS Protected [OVH.com]

2»

Comments

• I ordered one but still not active.order number is 6214172.please help me.thx

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@huaji2333 said:
    I ordered one but still not active.order number is 6214172.please help me.thx

Hi @huaji2333. Apologies for the delay. Since this is your first order we are in the process of verifying your details. Unfortunately, when it comes to billing and payments, some accounts can get flagged for suspicious activity. When this happens we have to go through a rigorous verification system to ensure that your payment details are not being misused by a malicious individual.

The support team mentioned that you raised a ticket with us, so we'll provide updates directly in the ticket.

• @OVH_APAC said:

@huaji2333 said:

Hi @huaji2333. Apologies for the delay. Since this is your first order we are in the process of verifying your details. Unfortunately, when it comes to billing and payments, some accounts can get flagged for suspicious activity. When this happens we have to go through a rigorous verification system to ensure that your payment details are not being misused by a malicious individual.

The support team mentioned that you raised a ticket with us, so we'll provide updates directly in the ticket.

still no one answer me.do u have a skype.

• @OVH_APAC said:

@huaji2333 said:

after I paid invoice.ovh no longer reply me.nothing happened.

• Purchased one last week and eveything work fine hope can upgrade to NVme with free
    Haha

• ok!Thank you!