Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for resource pool in France (OVH reseller highly apprecied)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for resource pool in France (OVH reseller highly apprecied)

Good morning,

For one of my customers, I'm looking for VPS resource pool in France. I highly appreciate OVH and Online resellers. I want to pay using Bitcoin.

My requirements: OpenVZ, 16GB RAM, 80GB storage, 2 IPv4.

Any offer?

Comments

• Resource pools are kind of iffy in general. Seems to only be sold by hosts who don't survive too long.

Why not just go with a Kimsufi with 1 IPv4 exactly?

• Actually, I didn't found way to move my money from Bitcoin to PayPal. But if anyone have suggestion to do that, I will directly go with SoYouStart servers.

• YokedEggYokedEgg Member
    edited April 2018

@manoaratefy said:
    Actually, I didn't found way to move my money from Bitcoin to PayPal. But if anyone have suggestion to do that, I will directly go with SoYouStart servers.

Surely you're aware of places like Coinbase right? Worse case scenario just transfer it to your bank but I think you could find a BTC to Paypal alternative with some googling.

It's not hard converting Bitcoin to Paypal really. It's hard converting Paypal to Bitcoin, because fraud.

• @YokedEgg said:

Surely you're aware of places like Coinbase right? Worse case scenario just transfer it to your bank but I think you could find a BTC to Paypal alternative with some googling.

It's not hard converting Bitcoin to Paypal really. It's hard converting Paypal to Bitcoin, because fraud.

I'm in an African country. Coinbase disallow moving it to PayPal/bank account for my country. And same restriction on many websites. I tried to trade with a guy found on a forum, he scammed me 100$ and after that he tried to hack my PayPal account.

• @manoaratefy said:

@YokedEgg said:

I'm in an African country. Coinbase disallow moving it to PayPal/bank account for my country. And same restriction on many websites. I tried to trade with a guy found on a forum, he scammed me 100$ and after that he tried to hack my PayPal account.

Well, I'm not sure if it's allowed here but if you paid someone a transaction fee that's trusted they could probably convert it for you considering you're on the BTC side and can't reverse the payment.

• emghemgh Member
    edited April 2018

If it's not too much and you actually trust me, I wouln't but on the other hand if it's not too much you have nothing to lose, I could buy your bitcoinn for Paypal. I want to be clear though thatyou should try to do it without any 3rd party person, but as you explain that seems to be hard.

Edit: Won't to it for free, I could take the current fee for selling bitcoin for me + the fee for withdrawing if any.