Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[sale] BuyVM VPS | 128MB RAM yearly | paid until 15.08.2012 + $18.63 cash
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[sale] BuyVM VPS | 128MB RAM yearly | paid until 15.08.2012 + $18.63 cash

nabonabo Member
edited February 2012 in Offers

Hi there,

I'm one of the happy people to have a BuyVM VPS. However, since my situation of life changed (finished university) I now have to care about a job. Therefore I don't have the time to care about my VPS anymore. Since I do not want to leave it running without any purpose I want to sell it to somebody who has a purpose for it.

Facts:

128MB RAM + 256MB burst OpenVZ
15Gb Space + 500GB Bandwidth
2x IPv4 + 16x Ipv6
paid until 15.08.2012

+ $18.63 credit balance already paid in! Yes, I'm one of those clients that put a positive credit balance on their account. The offer includes this positive balance.

Notice:

The rules for selling this VPS are given me by BuyVM. To be able to buy this VPS you must either be a customer of them or be known to them. I talked to @aldryic about this. If you are in doubts, I guess BuyVM will be happy to answer.

Price

The package includes 2x IPv4-Address. The base package (1x IPv4 costs $15/year), plus the additional IPv4 that makes $27/year. The package has been already paid until 15th August 2012. Which means you have 6 month to go until the next paymant is due. Additionally, you get the credit balance of $18.63. The value is therefor equal to at least $32.50.

If you are interested, PM me and we can work this out. Payment is done via Paypal to me.

Greetings,

nabo

Comments

• PM sent.

• Is this still available? I'd be interested in grabbing another one.... You can never have enough buyvm's :)

I'll go ahead and still send you the PM, I just wanted to double check to make sure it hasn't been sold yet. Thanks

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Well, you can give me @Tiggs one... I need one for VPN :( I cant never get stock

• It's still available.

• I wish to buy. I am not an existing client of buyVM but I am dying to have a buyVM vps.

I hope Francisco will allow me to buy this.

@nabo, kindly send me a pm.