Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alibaba Cloud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alibaba Cloud

Hi,

Does anyone have use Alibaba Cloud? and how is its performance in China mainland when not hosted in China region?

Thankyou.

Comments

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

I've tried their HK one , it's good China connectivity , but be careful lots of IPs are blocked, and you will have hard time to ask support to change your IP.

they say SG also is good to mainland , but I purchased one last month and IP was blocked one , so I wouldn't know...

• @qtwrk said:
    I've tried their HK one , it's good China connectivity , but be careful lots of IPs are blocked

They were blocked from the beginning or they were blocked because of what you hosted, a VPN?

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

beginning , I guess previous owner of that IP did something that resulted it being blocked , so I was just bad luck

• MadLiferMadLifer Member
    edited April 2018

Alibabacloud is actually for foreign users. many ip was blocked by GFW

forget this if your customer is in China.Try to use VPS in Hong Kong or Russia's Far East or LAX(CN2-GIA)

Russia: gcorelabs / zeptovm

HongKong :rfchost / gigsgigscloud / on9host

LAX(CN2-GIA):rfchost / gigsgigscloud

Thanked by 2dergelbe serverfood
  • fkjfkj Member

Their HK dc has the best connection to Mainland. Make sure your IP is fine in the beginning, and never do suspicious activities, aka. VPN etc. and this IP will always be fine.

Thanked by 1serverfood