Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS

Hello all!

I'm looking for a VPS with at least 500GB storage, no limit on the cores, and prefer unmetered bandwidth of 500Mbps. I don't have a set budget, but this will mainly be used for UseNet downloads. Thanks for any info!

Misury

Comments

• Location? Budget?

Unmetered bandwidth on a VPS isn't going to come cheap, what would you use realistically on a monthly basis?

• I can say probably a minimum of 10TB to be safe. My fear is not knowing exactly, and signing up, only to find I need more. Then either getting throttled, or pay huge overages.

@WSCallum said:
    Location? Budget?

Unmetered bandwidth on a VPS isn't going to come cheap, what would you use realistically on a monthly basis?

• cociucociu Member

do you know what is 500 mbps unmetered ? at least 150 eur/mo to be more sure.

• Okay, well, I'm already getting push back on this... so I guess I'll consider this a no go, and move on. Thanks anyway.