Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NodeDeploy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NodeDeploy

Anyone know what is going with NodeDeploy? I know they were migrating servers recently. My VPS is in LA which is affected. I opened a ticket with them on the 21st and yet to receive a reply. I've also sent Brad an email but no response.

Comments

• @shimabuku said:
    Anyone know what is going with NodeDeploy? I know they were migrating servers recently. My VPS is in LA which is affected. I opened a ticket with them on the 21st and yet to receive a reply. I've also sent Brad an email but no response.

Just have a look at
    lowendbox.com/blog/nodedeploy-5-95-monthly-1gb-kvm-in-frankfurt-germany/.

Doesn't look good.

• @wiffel said:
    Doesn't look good.

That is totally messed up! I have a few sites on their VPS that I did not backup which is my fault. They could at least reply to tickets and/or emails.

• This is really disappointing to see, looks like I will have to go with another cheap KVM offer.

• If you didn't open a ticket then I'm afraid there is nothing else we can do. We planned to take down the server two weeks after our original notification email was sent on august the 6th, but we decided to extend this period to the end of september for anyone who didn't receive the email/was on holiday/etc. If you didn't email us then it didn't get moved.

• @BradND said:
    If you didn't open a ticket then I'm afraid there is nothing else we can do. We planned to take down the server two weeks after our original notification email was sent on august the 6th, but we decided to extend this period to the end of september for anyone who didn't receive the email/was on holiday/etc. If you didn't email us then it didn't get moved.

What did this e-mail say?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Zen said:
    1. Facing differences between the three people
    2. Lacking drive to run the business
    3. Because of the above two purposefully running it into the ground
    If it's any of that, then I really wish they would post because it's sad to see a decent provider go down in that way.

Hum, so at times being a one-man show is better, unless split personalities can do the same...

That being said, I also regret each time a provider goes down because it lessens the scene.

• O that yea, how did people not know about that!

• I found that link on the 21st of September and opened a ticket. Nobody has replied. I even sent you an email. What going on?

• Also, I did not receive an email regarding your original notification email on August 6th.

• @BradND said:
    If you didn't open a ticket then I'm afraid there is nothing else we can do. We planned to take down the server two weeks after our original notification email was sent on august the 6th, but we decided to extend this period to the end of september for anyone who didn't receive the email/was on holiday/etc. If you didn't email us then it didn't get moved.

On the off chance that people do go on holiday I think it's best to either keep a copy of the container and/or force move the client somewhere (provided they haven't replied) and address it later.

Though the OP has said they have contacted.

• @BradND

I sent you another email the other day. Should I open another ticket? Maybe my ticket got lost somewhere? I opened a ticket with multiple replies on the September 21st and I am still waiting for some kind of reply.

• Yea, please open another and send the number via pm

• PM Sent.

• Still waiting for a reply. I've looked at the ticket history, I opened two tickets on Sept 25 and Sept 30. Both tickets were closed without any replies from NodeDeploy.

• It's maybe something for the dead pool. :)

• @BradND

Seriously? Are you ever going to reply to my tickets/emails or PMs?