Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudxtiny support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudxtiny support

Does anyone have a good experience with these ? I have had a ticket open about being billed twice per month since August, I keep having to re open it and watch it auto close.

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited April 2018

@racksx - he lost his provider tag here for scamming clients. They have deadpooled as far as I'm aware so if your service is still active, it probably won't be for too much longer

Nothing to see here, move along

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited April 2018

@MasonR said:
    @racksx - he lost his provider tag here for scamming clients. They have deadpooled as far as I'm aware so if your service is still active, it probably won't be for too much longer

That's Cloudflexy/RackSX/Rackhost/Dedicenter.

Cloudxtiny was previously known here as HTTPZoom.

@CloudxtnyHost

Thanked by 2MasonR Aidan
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Ishaq said:

@MasonR said:

That's Cloudflexy/RackSX/Rackhost/Dedicenter.

Cloudxtiny was previously known here as HTTPZoom.

@CloudxtnyHost

Fuck me, you right. Can't keep em all straight :P. Didn't help that that guy went by 4 separate brand names.

• Ive started moving away anyway now :( Its not a bad VPS shame about the service
    Thanks

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@exussum said:
    Ive started moving away anyway now :( Its not a bad VPS shame about the service

Same here.

• jagdjagd Member
    edited April 2018

Same.
    EDIT: to be fairly, this time I had good experience with their support.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited April 2018

Shame, they have some good offers on extremely low end boxes eg 96MB for £3/yr @CloudxtnyHost

• You mean the buggers charging to enable a kernel module? Good riddance.

• I just submitted my cancellation for the VPS I had in Utah. Was great for most of 2017. I'm not sure when they made the switch over to Cloudxtiny but the VPS has been constantly up and down for most of 2018.

I liked Utah since it was a (fairly) unique location but the service has gone downhill.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@rpollestad said: I liked Utah since it was a (fairly) unique location but the service has gone downhill.

Sent you a PM.