Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comforthost Orlando down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comforthost Orlando down?

Website unavailable, same with several dedicated's I have in their Orlando datacenter. Anyone have any more info?

Comments

• You are located in the HostDime Orlando facility, which is currently under a "large DDDOS over 20G, it is being filtered things should resume back to normal shortly".

• edited September 2013

This one?

The attack is 20G+ and for that reason it has taken longer than expected to fully mitigate.
    We understand that getting this resolved to minimize further downtime is of the utmost importance and we are doing everything we can to expedite the resolve. 
    More updates to come shortly. Thank you again for your extended patience. 
  • I'm having the same problem with my VPS with ComfortHost. It's almost time for me to me to renew my subscription, so I'm starting to wonder whether I should look for another host.

• I think they are back to normal now.

• EvoEvo Member

@random6673,

The entire HostDime datacenter was down. HostDime had a lot of issues recently: one outage about a week ago, yesterday and this today (in every case the entire DC was down, which is concerning).

I called them on the phone and an employee told me that the 3 outages have been caused by different problems.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Evo said:
    I called them on the phone and an employee told me that the 3 outages have been caused by different problems.

Someone didnt give the appropriate prayers to Lord Murphy and he is working overtime now ;(