Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 500 vps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 500 vps

2»

Comments

• donlidonli Member
    edited April 2018

@chiccorosso said:

Bandwidth need unlimited.

"unlimited bandwidth" doesn't exist. How much bandwidth do you actually need to use?

• we are an offer on contabo and it's unlimited so i can't told you how much i need

• donlidonli Member

@chiccorosso said:
    we are an offer on contabo and it's unlimited so i can't told you how much i need

If someone tells you there's an "unlimited" resource it just means they won't tell you what
    the actual limit (or limiting factor) is.

• chiccorosso said: this small vps are need to share streaming lesson. Bandwidth need unlimited.

Uh huh, you're going to use 500 vps for streaming exactly how? Hint: install icecast and a local server inside the school for fanout. Then you need only 1 vps.

• impossibile, need this vps to virtualization and school streaming lesson. i'm not the system administration. I receive just this request. I haven't more news.

• You gonna have fun to find someone to provide 500gbps... It will be out of your budget anyway.

• chiccorosso said: i'm not the system administration. I receive just this request.

Lol, what are you then? Where is the school?

• FoxelVoxFoxelVox Member
    edited April 2018

@AnthonySmith Why isn’t this thread /closed yet? :)

• The lack of clear explanation why 500 (exact number) servers are required, despite being repeatedly asked doesn't fill me with much confidence that these will be used legitimately.

Thread closed, although OP is welcome to PM me to fill me in on the details.

LET is white hat.

Thanked by 2FoxelVox angstrom
This discussion has been closed.