Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5 for 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD Storage, High Availability and Automatic Failover
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$5 for 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD Storage, High Availability and Automatic Failover

Hardware

100% SSD servers

KVM Virtualization

Test IP: 198.55.111.5

Bandwidth: Cogent, Zayo, GTT, PCCW, Telia, Host.net, China Unicom, China Telecom

1 GB RAM

1 CPU Core

20 GB 100% SSD

1000 GB Bandwidth

10 Gbps DDoS Protection

$5/month

https://www.iozoom.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=127

Visit http://www.iozoom.com and contact us with any questions.

Comments

• neockneock Member

Hmmm, that's interesting. I would really like to see traceroute from server to my side. Any promo maybe?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Tell me more about ”High Availability and Automatic Failover”

• @mikho said:

Yes agreed, this is all I'm interested in. You only have one location, is this a fail-over onto another node?

• neockneock Member

@sureiam said:

@mikho said:

Yes agreed, this is all I'm interested in. You only have one location, is this a fail-over onto another node?

according to their support staff they mirror your data to another instance for the fail-over.

• @neock said:

@sureiam said:

@mikho said:

according to their support staff they mirror your data to another instance for the fail-over.

Another instance? As in another VM on the same node? I don't know just doesn't sound like redundancy.

I think many here would consider paying something extra to have real time redundancy to another location or at least a different node.

• neockneock Member

@sureiam said:

@neock said:

@sureiam said:

@mikho said:

Another instance? As in another VM on the same node? I don't know just doesn't sound like redundancy.

I think many here would consider paying something extra to have real time redundancy to another location or at least a different node.

might put you into another data center.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

HA usually needs you to run your compute and storage separate like on NAS with 10G links your vm's config is replicated on another compute node if existing one is unavailable and linked back to the lv present on the NAS

Not sure if OP has the same solution though