Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to get high-quality Web Hosting Services at affordable prices?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is it possible to get high-quality Web Hosting Services at affordable prices?

We all are hoping to get the best service at affordable price, but it is possible to get Web hosting service in anyone budget price ?

Comments

• Depends what you think high quality is and what price is reasonable. If you're looking for value for money then yes there are quite a few providers that provide that, high price doesn't always equal high quality just like low price doesn't automatically mean low quality.

• Hello @consolepark

We can offer you the best services on LET for an affordable price, could you please drop me a PM of what exactly you're after so we can negotiate with you what is right for you?

Look forward to hear from you

Regards,

HardCloud

• @sc754 said:
    Depends what you think high quality is and what price is reasonable.

• Yes it is possible to get best hosting in affordable price .. Choose the hosting company check there reviews of try it for 10 days free. IF satisfied then pay for the services .

• @Hostripples said:
    Yes it is possible to get best hosting in affordable price .. Choose the hosting company check there reviews of try it for 10 days free. IF satisfied then pay for the services .

I'm curious which hosts give this free 10 day trial? Or are you just talking chargebacks?

• I'm curious which hosts give this free 10 day trial? Or are you just talking chargebacks?

It's just shared (web) hosting. Usually minimal cost for provider (excluding time wasted on potential support).

• i think prometeus/iwstack/iperweb i'ts for your needs. They are most cheaper ISP but they are very quality at the same time.

• @ATHK We can offer you 10 days free trail and if satisfied then can pay for the services.

• @HardCloud said:

We can offer you the best services on LET

Got any kind of proof to back that claim?

Thanked by 1DomainBop
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@neqste said:
    i think prometeus/iwstack/iperweb i'ts for your needs. They are most cheaper ISP but they are very quality at the same time.

Thank you, we are very low on shared hosting stock, but I am just now writing a tutorial on how to host own sites with virtualmin in a VPS.

• @sleddog said:

Cheapest KVM VPS pricing, premium host nodes, 20 minute ticket response, 7 day money back guarantee, semi-managed for free. What more can you ask for for such a low price.

• @HardCloud said:
    What more can you ask for for such a low price.

Better location.

• @sleddog said:

There is no such thing as a better location, you must not be in the hosting business, different locations suit different clients. Buffalo, New York provide us with a great network and receive full GigaBit speeds unlike most hosts receive 200-300Mbps from a 1Gbps Port.

• @HardCloud said:
    There is no such thing as a better location, you must not be in the hosting business, different locations suit different clients.

You asked what else I could ask for. I'm sure some users will find your Buffalo service just perfect.

• @sleddog said:

Ok.

• If you need web hosting,I would suggest you to get it from http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-hosting.aspx?ci=1783&prog_id=447401 at affordable cost.

• @Bart said:
    If you need web hosting,I would suggest you to get it from http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-hosting.aspx?ci=1783&prog_id=447401 at affordable cost.

You're suggesting they get it from a GoDaddy reseller? GoDaddy's hosting is crap.

• @DomainBop said:
    GoDaddy's hosting is crap.

This, was so happy when all my sites were moved away.

I mean any host that thinks 30s+ load times and less than 40% availability was suitable is a joke.

• @prometeus == quality

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

quality and price are things which are individual specific.

what may be good for you may not be the same for me, and what my be inexpensive for you may be expensive for me.

i feel you should post your specs and budget, and someone will reply...

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

affordable prices

what is reasonable price? like $1 or $0.01 per year?