Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendation dedicated server for my first vps node (For customers in Chile)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommendation dedicated server for my first vps node (For customers in Chile)

shilenoshileno Member
edited September 2013 in General

Hello

I have a small hosting business in Chile, now I have one 400 shared hosting accounts and I would like to offer vps to my clients. In fact since I have some clients that I offer vps, but these the KnownHost or futurehosting contract so the profit margin is minimal for me.

Therefore I decided to create a small node for vps, so look for a dedicated server provider that offers a good price, plus a stable network and Real 24x7 support team (if that at some point there is a problem)

Currently my clients stay in a dedicated server at Hivelocity, but unfriendly to the hosting companies (null route applied without time to act on occasion). for which I am looking at the possibility of leaving the company.

For node vps, was thinking about using quickpacket.com, but have not found many references about the uptime and support them.

Another option I've seen is dacentec.com

I hope you can help with recommendations.

regards

PS: sorry for the English, I only speak Spanish

Comments