Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fall of BlackBerry - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fall of BlackBerry

13»

Comments

• @sman said:
    And Cisco stock hasn't done anything since 2000. So Wall Street agrees with you

Now we're getting somewhere.

Next step, fork lift your corporate network and then come back and tell me how easy it was to replace the hardware in your multi-continent corporate/carrier network with multiple peering points, traffic control and separation, simply because the hardware was commoditized.

Thanked by 1Zen
  • smansman Member
    edited November 2013

@Microlinux said:
    Next step, fork lift your corporate network and then come back and tell me how easy it was to replace the hardware in your multi-continent corporate/carrier network with multiple peering points, traffic control and separation, simply because the hardware was commoditized.

You are thinking exactly the same way Blackberry was thinking for the last 10 years. That sure worked out well for them.

• @sman said:
    If it were still the 90's I might agree with you. You are thinking exactly the same way Blackberry was thinking 10 years ago. That sure worked out well for them.

I have no idea what you are talking about now.