Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

North America Server - Haswell or Coffee Lake CPU - gbps line -30TB BW - $100 or under
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

North America Server - Haswell or Coffee Lake CPU - gbps line -30TB BW - $100 or under

devhost2devhost2 Member
edited March 2018 in Requests

Looking for the following server:

i7(6700 or above) MUST HAVE QUICKSYNC

500mbps(Duplex only) or 1gbps

30TB+ BW per month

32gb ram

SSD drive

$100 or under

North America hosted

These are all required no ifs ands or buts. The server must have very strong peering, please no second-tier data centers. Thanks

Comments

• Please stop doing this, this is your second post asking for the same server. You were advised previously of your options.

• @machine123 said:
    Please stop doing this, this is your second post asking for the same server. You were advised previously of your options.

No options fit my specifications and that post was dead, so that's why I made a new one.

• mkshmksh Member
    Thanked by 1machine123
  • Not sure what your problem is? But okay.

• lol WTF

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@devhost2 said:

@machine123 said:
    Please stop doing this, this is your second post asking for the same server. You were advised previously of your options.

No options fit my specifications and that post was dead, so that's why I made a new one.

Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results.

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • I hope you wont get offers

• bump

• @devhost2 said:
    bump

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

You're going to have to reach out to hosts for custom quotes and do some work on your end to make this happen. Likely going to have to up your budget a bit too or slim down your expected specs.

Choopa and QuadraNet are two excellent providers that come to mind and will give you a competitive quote. Find their sales email and send them your request. Best of luck!

• @MasonR said:
    You're going to have to reach out to hosts for custom quotes and do some work on your end to make this happen. Likely going to have to up your budget a bit too or slim down your expected specs.

Choopa and QuadraNet are two excellent providers that come to mind and will give you a competitive quote. Find their sales email and send them your request. Best of luck!

Thanks, I will look into them, I have been sending out several emails to any providers that have come close my specs, but for example, reliablesite.net is exactly what I am looking for, but have a 10TB limit, emailed them to try and get a better limit and they offered me 30TB for an extra $100/month, which is insane to me.

• @Dedispec might be able to help you

Thanked by 1Dedispec
  • @machine123 said:
    @Dedispec might be able to help you

Thank you, EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Thanked by 1Dedispec
  • Haswells are iX-4XXX. i7-6700 would be skylake.