Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off in budget servers for life , start from 14.50 eur/mo Romania location ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off in budget servers for life , start from 14.50 eur/mo Romania location !

2»

Comments

• Any VPS offers please? :)

• solairesolaire Member
    edited March 2018

@Edmond said:
    Any VPS offers please? :)

Three posts above yours... You didn't even have to scroll up.

Thanked by 1zhangsy
  • pxhaxorpxhaxor Member
    edited March 2018

@cociu said:

ps20090 said: Any offers coming for cheaper VPS, like Yearly Deal for OpenVZ 1 core 1 gb ram, Thanks :-)

yes will came in the next 2-3 weeks.

looking forward to this one ;)

• cociu said: MAKE YOUR WORK PROPERTY IF YOU WANT TO WIN MONEY

Could you please elaborate on that?

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited March 2018

@dahartigan said:

cociu said: MAKE YOUR WORK PROPERTY IF YOU WANT TO WIN MONEY

This: "Do your work properly if you want to earn money."

(Something to do with affiliates bugging @cociu before the servers in question have even been provisioned.)

Edit: See below.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:

@cociu described the delivery details in the first post (1-3 working days delay), but some affiliates are posting this offer without that detail.

The clients then open a ticket asking "when will it be delivered", causing extra work for @cociu.

So, he's telling his affiliates to include such sentences in the future or risk getting cut off from the affiliate program.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @teamacc said:

@dahartigan said:

@cociu described the delivery details in the first post (1-3 working days delay), but some affiliates are posting this offer without that detail.

The clients then open a ticket asking "when will it be delivered", causing extra work for @cociu.

So, he's telling his affiliates to include such sentences in the future or risk getting cut off from the affiliate program.

Ahh that makes sense, thanks :)

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@teamacc said:

@dahartigan said:

Ah, yes, it's the clients of the affiliates that are bugging @cociu, not the affiliates themselves.

• cociucociu Member

teamacc said: @cociu described the delivery details in the first post (1-3 working days delay), but some affiliates are posting this offer without that detail.

thanks for explain this for me. Yes we lost precious time always when we offer something what we espect to sell much (wich is the case now) and the affiliates is not specif clearly about this important details. Initial i have planded to cancel all this orders from users who open tikets and refound ... but the user in 99% case is not know about delivery or other specification what i made. So yes this was totaly for the affiliates who is copy paste this offers.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2018

I do not get why you brother with these people, if they open tickets and ask you, just refound them.

• lurchlurch Member

These customers must be on the good ticketing system I open one weeks ago and get no reply.

Did anyone got the box and can post benchmarks?

Still waiting on mine, I placed it about 40 minutes after the thread went up.

• cociucociu Member

Neoon said: I do not get why you brother with these people, if they open tickets and ask you, just refound them.

the problem here is the affiliates to not post the entirely message. At least i dont think a real customer is coulpable.

• cociucociu Member

lurch said: These customers must be on the good ticketing system I open one weeks ago and get no reply.

when you login in your client area and you see the tiketing system is down please email us to support(at)hostsolutions.ro (was posted durring 1 week du some tiketing missing and now is resolved by whmcs team . Also please pm your tiket number and i will take a look

edited March 2018

Apparently the login is not root, its the first name.

• cociucociu Member

The ilo details will came once we deliver all the orders. Thanks for understand.

Does anybody else got also around 11Mbit Upload?

• cociucociu Member

Neoon said: Does anybody else got also around 11Mbit Upload?

is not normal this. please open a tiket in 2 days after will be all dedi delivered. Thanks

@cociu said:

Neoon said: Does anybody else got also around 11Mbit Upload?

is not normal this. please open a tiket in 2 days after will be all dedi delivered. Thanks

The Ticket is already open, the question was for the public.

• cociucociu Member

Neoon said: The Ticket is already open, the question was for the public.

is for public or not i know what quality must to have in this offers so yes i am interesed too . Because the speed must to be arrownd 100mbps. I will take a look

• cociucociu Member

All this servers is delivered (except 4 due of special needs) . Still have 6-10 in stock if someone need it. Thanks all for all the orders and for patience (was a hard work to provide all dedis + easter offer )

Special thanks to @Neoon for his patience in fix the network problem.

• cociucociu Member

In the next days we will provide the ilo details for a full acces to manage the dedi , wich is allow you to :

change bios
    reinstall
    change the OS
    change root password
    set network

Etc.

• twaintwain Member

Just curious did the network speed/issue improve?

• cociucociu Member

we will restock this servers verry soon (1-2 days ) so who is interesed stay close

• cociucociu Member

twain said: Just curious did the network speed/issue improve?

yes , you only must to do some setings once the server is delivered

• fkjfkj Member
    edited May 2018

@cociu said:
    In the next days we will provide the ilo details for a full acces to manage the dedi , wich is allow you to :

change bios
    reinstall
    change the OS
    change root password
    set network

Etc.

How can I get these details? I opened #538236 four days ago for this as my server is down but still no response, @cociu can you have a check?

Just need the info to connect to the KVM.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2018

we have restock some special dedis :

use this code for plans bellow :

1) budget server 1 , use this code to get 50% off for life : BUDGET1

2) budget server 2 , use this code to get 50% off for life : BUDGET2

3) budget server 3 , use this code to get 50% off for life : BUDGET3

all this servers cand be found here : https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/dedicated-servers-romania

Profesional servers :

1) Profesional server 1 , use this code to get 50% off for life : PROF1

link to order : https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/high-dedicated-servers

Is a verry verry limited offer valid until the stock is exhausted , this servers is from people who was not renew the offer what we made last month.

• @cociu said:
    we have restock some special dedis :

use this code for plans bellow :

1) budget server 1 , use this code to get 50% off for life : BUDGET1

2) budget server 2 , use this code to get 50% off for life : BUDGET2

3) budget server 3 , use this code to get 50% off for life : BUDGET3

all this servers cand be found here : https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/dedicated-servers-romania

Profesional servers :

1) Profesional server 1 , use this code to get 50% off for life : PROF1

link to order : https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/high-dedicated-servers

Is a verry verry limited offer valid until the stock is exhausted , this servers is from people who was not renew the offer what we made last month.

When you've this offer again :) Interested in your Budget Server 1.

Eagerly waiting, Sir.

• eve said: When you've this offer again Interested in your Budget Server 1.

this offer will be verry difficult to get it , i think we will not offered any more this oportunity.

• @cociu said:

eve said: When you've this offer again Interested in your Budget Server 1.

this offer will be verry difficult to get it , i think we will not offered any more this oportunity.

Goodness ! extremely sad to hear. On the off chance that there any offer in dedicated server, I'm additionally welcome to take it :)