Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of Jedeu/ZekeServers aka Johnathan Snyder (known scam artist, in court for theft) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beware of Jedeu/ZekeServers aka Johnathan Snyder (known scam artist, in court for theft)

2»

Comments

• @jarland said:
    U mad about it? I stayed on topic about your god awful excuse for a book that you call research. You wanted to be a little bitch about it. So come at me bro, or learn how to write.

You mad bro?
    "Mature Company Owner" :)

I'm being a little bitch? OK.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Z0MB13 said:
    I'm being a little bitch? OK.

Yes, Curtis, you are. In the same style as always. Also I don't own a company.

• nunimnunim Member
    edited September 2013

I think it's time for this thread to go to the trash can, well past the time actually.

There was never useful information about anything and now it's just people fighting over...? I don't even know what they're fighting about...

• @jarland said:

Bahahahahahaha.
    Suggest action to take: cp -r jarlandsverymad.jpg /var/www/html/

@nunim said:
    I think it's time for this thread to go to the trash can, well past the time actually.

There was never useful information about anything and now it's just people fighting over...? I don't even know what they're fighting about...

Well Curtis wants to get personal so I told him how, let him know it isn't an invitation, and indirectly told him what happens to someone who walks in my door uninvited. I wouldn't call that a fight, unless he decides to start one, in which case keep an eye on Houston news.

• @jarland he posted the same big research on vpsboard

edited September 2013

@fhneric said:
    jarland he posted the same big research on vpsboard

Yep, from the account he denied was Curtis, then later admitted. Shocking trend. I've got a friend who works near the hospital, I may have her start up a conversation with his mom. He is throwing away his life doing nothing but causing others trouble. He needs some accountability and he'll be quite lucky if that isn't some form of law enforcement.

This discussion has been closed.