Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Yearly VPS in California
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Yearly VPS in California

Hey need another darn cheap yearly VPS anywhere in California. Any configuration would do but I'll prefer 5GB+ HDD/SSD, 256MB+ RAM, any CPU and suitable amount of bandwidth. It just needs to be stable and with good uptie and goddamn cheap. If you have one in Florida, I'll take that too.

Comments

• deepnetsolutions.com has NAT and non-NAT openvz in LA. Note their prices are in Canadian $$ so they are even cheaper than they look at first glance.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @willie said:

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. They have 2 locations that I can take. Do you know of any coupons I can use to further bring down the cost ? I know I am an ass to even ask this given their low pricing but there's no harm in a good bargain.

• Are you kidding? Pay whatever it says and throw in some extra. They are great.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • https://clients.gestiondbi.com/index.php?/cart/promotions/

Can't go wrong with them, they are great

• @solaire said:

I placed an order with them and paid with my card. The VPS got provisioned and I reinstalled it. It then automatically got terminated and the onvoice got refunded. Now I can't find any promotional offers. WTF ?

• @gurugrv said:

@solaire said:

I placed an order with them and paid with my card. The VPS got provisioned and I reinstalled it. It then automatically got terminated and the onvoice got refunded. Now I can't find any promotional offers. WTF ?

Open a ticket?

• Got a sweet deal from Virmach for $10/yr

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

DeepNet Solutions is already the heavily discounted branch of Gestion DBI. I think we still have an active promotion on our facebook and twitter and the moment.

For your order, if you are the customer I think you are. You order a package that can’t be provisionned correctly since it’s not a public offer from one of our division, which as been refunded. This package is specifically to some of our customers/resellers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards, David