Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Cloud Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Cloud Hosting

Hello All,
i looking for cheap cloud hosting, for me to host some content blogs (Family Safe) as of now, there is no specific requirements, its gonna be Wordpress and as of now, my traffic not big like 100-500 visitor a day, but some plugins which i use might need more core some times.

I need to increase or decrease the resource at any time i want.

Please ping me your offers.

Comments

• You might save some money going with a cpanel reseller like buyshared :)

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • EasedEased Member, Host Rep

AWS, DigitalOcean, Linode, VULTR, OVH

• @Ympker said:
    You might save some money going with a cpanel reseller like buyshared :)

Don't recommend him buyshared when he says that he has cpu heavy plugins. It will not perform well.

• @Ympker said:
    You might save some money going with a cpanel reseller like buyshared :)

i will check it out. Thanks

• it ask for passport.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

You might want to try our Public Cloud.

You have not precised where you wanted to host your content.

Our Cloud is available in France, Germany, Netherlands, Miami and Sinngapore.

You can change VM ressources by changing the plan, plans are listed on our website https://www.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@vickybus said:
    it ask for passport.

This is pretty common for first time customers. As you can imagine, our very low prices attract potential spammers/scammers and other suspicious characters. We find that being careful about accepting orders helps to prevent a lot of abuse later on down the road. Your personal information used to authenticate the account is deleted soon afterwards in accordance with federal German data protection laws. --Katie, Marketing

• @Hetzner_OL said:

@vickybus said:
    it ask for passport.

This is pretty common for first time customers. As you can imagine, our very low prices attract potential spammers/scammers and other suspicious characters. We find that being careful about accepting orders helps to prevent a lot of abuse later on down the road. Your personal information used to authenticate the account is deleted soon afterwards in accordance with federal German data protection laws. --Katie, Marketing

I think there's been a misunderstanding.

If you are looking for information about Hetzner's cloud service visit https://www.hetzner.com/cloud.

The link that is asking for a password is to register and order the product.

• @beagle said:

@Hetzner_OL said:

@vickybus said:
    it ask for passport.

If you are looking for information about Hetzner's cloud service visit https://www.hetzner.com/cloud.

He must have registered and would have received email for verification using passport.

• @jetchirag said:

@beagle said:

@Hetzner_OL said:

@vickybus said:
    it ask for passport.

He must have registered and would have received email for verification using passport.

I misread the post. I thought he said it was asking for password :-))))

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • “Family friendly” uuuuh...