Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone use PhoenixVPS.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone use PhoenixVPS.com?

Placed an order with them last night and for whatever reason after paying, it still had my invoice as "unpaid". Opened both a ticket and an email and ~17 hours later I still haven't heard anything back.

Anyone currently using their services? Care to provide some input?

Comments

• @Jack said:
    is this marcm 's?

Belive so

• Hmm actually looks like it just activated not long ago.

• Sorry @fcfc, but PayPal IPN was broken. Every few months PayPal first sends it to the old link, and then disables it. I have to go back in and manually fix it. We had to go through around 100 orders and manually match them to their respective PayPal transaction. Unfortunately people who paid by Credit Card/Google Checkout got delayed as well.

Please open a ticket so that I can credit you a free month for this delay. Thank you for your patience again.

• @marcm said:
    Sorry fcfc, but PayPal IPN was broken. Every few months PayPal first sends it to the old link, and then disables it. I have to go back in and manually fix it. We had to go through around 100 orders and manually match them to their respective PayPal transaction. Unfortunately people who paid by Credit Card/Google Checkout got delayed as well.

Please open a ticket so that I can credit you a free month for this delay. Thank you for your patience again.

That's really generous of you. I appreciate it!